Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/2/2015 12:41:55 PM EDT
Seems to be a conflict of interests to me. A guy could find a loop hole with that, unless upgrades [by womenz] are peer reviewed?? Maybe if he deterred a purse snatching but then again he could staged that, right?

Your thoughts?

Update: Corrective action has been issued. (for those of you with a sense of humor of course)
A woman is allowed to revoke a man card, if tasked by another man, however she cannot vote up or down the status of a man card unless extensive peer review has been acomplished afterwards.
Example: man thwarts a purse snatching. In her most appreciative manor, the woman upgrades guys man card. In the same manor a soldier in war can be given a field commission/promotion from enlisted to officer. That upgrade is valid until a full review can be made. This is to prevent abuse of the promtion system. Depending on the severity of the deed and the partys involved, peer reviews can be acomplished by a single man card holder, up to 10.

After careful consideration it is the judgement of this court: the man card upgrade for "Going from chainsaws to sewing machines" is hereby null and void. The man cards in question are returned to previous status at this time, and the holder(s) are advised to guard their man card more jealously in the future.

To avoid Similar problems, please keep these issues within the relm of the "honey-do" list.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:44:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:44:47 PM EDT
[#2]
No only man card holders can upgrade.

For that matter only man card holders can downgrade.  Wimminz can lobby but can't be trusted with the decision.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:44:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:46:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Put the bong down, dude
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:46:43 PM EDT
[#5]
No.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:46:51 PM EDT
[#6]
If you have to carry a card to validate your manhood, you're still a boy.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:47:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Women have no vote, up or down , in man card issues.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:48:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Man Card. Another stupidass term from the idiots that brought you the Man Cave and other oddly homosexual terms for stuff.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:48:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Put the bong down, dude
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:48:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This.

Quoted:
Man Card. Another stupidass term from the idiots that brought you the Man Cave and other oddly homosexual terms for stuff.

And this.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:49:20 PM EDT
[#11]
It's my observation that this whole Man Card malarkey began about the same time that one stopped being able to assume the person you were looking at was a "man" simply because they had testicles.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:51:16 PM EDT
[#12]
man cards are for beta faggots
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:52:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote
Also the word "man cave"

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:52:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Why is she not in the kitchen making a sandwich?
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:55:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Have you attended here yet? http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1802263_Terms_that_make_you_sound_like_an_idiot.html
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:55:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:55:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, because saying man cave is totally homosexual

If you need me, I'll be in my homosexual sector of the home.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:57:30 PM EDT
[#18]
The rules can be fuzzy.  I think a woman, by her actions could, possibly provide documentation of an existing man card.  She is not in fact validating, but confirming already existing validation.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:59:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Man card? Dumb.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:59:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The man cave. The place for alll the dudes to come
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:01:02 PM EDT
[#21]
The "man card" is stupid.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:01:12 PM EDT
[#22]
In your case you will have to figure a way to get your man card back from your woman first.... before any talk of an upgrade.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:01:51 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Yeah I'm with him. You had your coffee yet?
View All Quotes
Wat is right

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:02:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

the guy I know who loves to talk about his man card voted for obama and is afraid of guns in his house.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:02:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Do you really need other people to tell you what you are worth?
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:02:47 PM EDT
[#26]
I see there are several in here that have had theirs revoked yet are so envious they lamely attempt to belittle the use of the term.

They know who I'm talking about.  LOL.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:04:38 PM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As he posts a link to a show made for women.  Do not believe the propaganda.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:05:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I see there are several in here that have had theirs revoked yet are so envious they lamely attempt to belittle the use of the term.

View Quote

lol Most guys who talk about their man card have their balls locked up and are controlled by their wives.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:05:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:09:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

lol Most guys who talk about their man card have their balls locked up and are controlled by their wives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most guys that talk shit about colloquialisms being lame are trying to be edgy so they'll finally be noticed. You succeeded.

It's just another male chest thumping term, nothing wrong with that. Other men trying to take a shit on it on the internet wouldn't have the balls to do so IRL.

But the bottom line is women have no say in the level of a man card, regardless of the lameness of the term.  Most of them don't even think Monty Python is funny, proof they can't be trusted.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:09:41 PM EDT
[#31]
What do wimmen know about a Man Card?
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:11:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:13:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you honestly use the term 'man cave' un-ironically?

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:13:39 PM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:16:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
It's just another male chest thumping term, nothing wrong with that. Other men trying to take a shit on it on the internet wouldn't have the balls to do so IRL.
View Quote

If I started talking about my "man card" to any of my friends or aquaintances, they would look at me funny and think I needed to get away from the computer. I don't know anyone who talks about a mancard in real life.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:24:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

If I started talking about my "man card" to any of my friends or aquaintances, they would look at me funny and think I needed to get away from the computer. I don't know anyone who talks about a mancard in real life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're right of course. No one does except in jokes...like this thread. And no one would shit on some guys joking about it either if they did.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:27:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Also the word "man cave"  

yus
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:28:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You're right of course. No one does except in jokes...like this thread. And no one would shit on some guys joking about it either if they did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:38:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Seems to be a conflict of interests to me. A guy could find a loop hole with that, unless upgrades [by womenz] are peer reviewed?? Maybe if he deterred a purse snatching but then again he could staged that, right?

Your thoughts?
View Quote

WTF are you talking about?

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:41:06 PM EDT
[#40]
"Man card" as a phrase is pretty stupid, and most people sharing lists of "manly" attributes are looking for those that tickle their chosen niche ("I can change my oil!"  "I know the firing sequence on a '57 Packard!" "I know how to string a long bow and fabricate my own chain mail!").

"Man cave" is a pretty stupid term.  I have a garage, a tool shed, a tool room, the living room...  I supposed I could refer to tool room as my "crafting corner" but then someone would revoke my man card.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:41:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whatever. I was just responding to your statement I quoted.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:43:17 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would in a jokingly manner.Cause I'm a dick

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:43:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

The problem arises when such jokes are devoid of humor, at which point the reader assumes the ersatz comedian was to be taken at face value.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:44:27 PM EDT
[#44]
 we have a flag.  Looks like the ref is signalling unmanlike conduct for pathetically beta questions.  25 yards, loss of down, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:44:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

No shit

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 2:07:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Update in OP, the woman has been corrected.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 2:09:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

This.

And this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Quoted:

And this.

Came to post... thank you
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 2:15:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't have to tell us that we've all seen the penis stamped on the back of your card.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 2:19:18 PM EDT
[#49]

^ anyone who relies on a man card........

Beaten by a country mile
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 2:20:27 PM EDT
[#50]
OP needs to be more worried about his spelling, grammar and written communication cards.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top