Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2001 1:06:35 PM EDT
Shotgun news August 20 edition has an add for scopes thar look to be the same as IOR Valdada M1 and M2 4 power models. If so the price is very good. Any experience with these bullet-drop cam type units or their rangefinding reticle?  They look pretty solid.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 6:43:09 PM EDT
[#1]
If you're looking for decent prices on the IOR line, go to the Emporium at snipercountry.com.  I just bought a Hermes 1 spotter.  They are running a Labor Day sale right now.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 9:23:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Brownell's has the M2's for about $30 cheaper than DSA (if you have a "business account" with them).
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 7:15:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Hi loader, I just got one from DSA a few days back, the M2 4X model. It is resting on my DSA carbine as I type. Not a bad optic. Adjusting for zero is a bit of a pain. Also the "instructions" that come with it are far from complete. I will probably contact DSA about that.

Just last night, I took the gun out to test the optic under low light conditions. even on the lowest setting, the illuminated reticle tends to wash out the view through the scope. Pretty much useless at night. In comparison, my Reflex II with both eyes open was very useable. I have to try some nighttime shooting with it.

In short, not a bad scope to play around with, but I probably should have spent more for an ACOG or Elcan.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top