Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 12/16/2003 7:45:24 PM EDT

Man, that has to be one of the best songs ever!!

Link Posted: 12/16/2003 7:53:46 PM EDT
I saw them play it live....and it is one of the best songs ever!! [headbang]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 7:57:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 8:05:24 PM EDT
Just a Whoot Whoot for old Maiden. ALL of it.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 8:15:20 PM EDT
IRON MAIDEN ROCKS!!!!! I love "The Trooper". I also think "The Prisoner" is awesome.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 8:36:44 PM EDT
Music video was one of the best as well, Charge of the light brigade. You'll take my life but I'll take your's too, You'll fire your musket but I'll run you through, So when your waiting for the next attack, You'd better stand theres no turning back...
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 8:38:11 PM EDT
You'll take my life but I'll take yours too You'll fire your musket but I'll run you through So when you're waiting for the next attack You'd better stand there's no turning back. The Bugle sounds and the charge begins But on this battlefield no one wins The smell of acrid smoke and horses breath As I plunge on into certain death. The horse he sweats with fear we break to run The mighty roar of the Russian guns And as we race towards the human wall The screams of pain as my comrades fall. We hurdle bodies that lay on the ground And the Russians fire another round We get so near yet so far away We won't live to fight another day. We get so close near enough to fight When a Russian gets me in his sights He pulls the trigger and I feel the blow A burst of rounds take my horse below. And as I lay there gazing at the sky My body's numb and my throat is dry And as I lay forgotten and alone Without a tear I draw my parting groan. *********************************************­*** What are the troops listening to in battle these days???
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 8:52:55 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Only_Hits_Count: *********************************************­*** What are the troops listening to in battle these days???
View Quote
Beyonce? have you heard "Dance Of Death?" their new album... VERY good... Old sound of Iron Maiden is back... thats all I have to say about that. BTW.. My band used to play The Trooper, Wrathchild and Number of the Beast... As a bass player... I had A LOT of fun playing those.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 8:59:00 PM EDT
S.L.A.Y.E.R.'s Point would be killer killing song too. If I could send anything to the troops that would be it. Leave you where your commrades lie Point is where all f$%@*@g die
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 10:19:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 10:47:52 PM EDT
Ahhhh, Ministry. The sounds of a hammering '60 with "So What" or "Stigmata" - would've put a shit eating grin on my grill [:D]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 10:59:49 PM EDT
Hell Yes. Saw Ministry live too. One hell of a show. Hero kicks ass!
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 11:40:58 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Garryowen: I had Ministry piped into my CVC....there are few things better them hanging out the crew hatch with an M60 chattering away while Ministry blares in your skull...
View Quote
No way! I thought they only did that in movies! How the heck did you hear the intercom and radio. I thought crews just brought a car CD player and a couple of cheep speekers that they could hang wherever there was room-or hang them outside when they were doing service stops.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 1:11:49 PM EDT
This post was inspired by my watching disc 1 of my new "Visions of the Beast" DVD, a compilation of Maiden's videos... DrMark
Top Top