Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 11/24/2023 10:32:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The lack of coverage on this event on the MSM is not only telling, it is VERY disturbing.

GO IRELAND !
View Quote

I know, I was watching the five Friday and I was sure they would mention it. Zero zip not a coverage
Link Posted: 11/24/2023 10:54:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I know, I was watching the five Friday and I was sure they would mention it. Zero zip not a coverage
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The lack of coverage on this event on the MSM is not only telling, it is VERY disturbing.

GO IRELAND !

The controlled media would be admitting that there is a problem with mass immigration into all of these countries that never wanted it to begin with. So they just ignore it as their handlers want it to go on and not stop. If they do talk about it then it's labeled as scary and "far right" and the reason for the unrest, little Irish kids being stabbed, is left out.
Link Posted: 11/24/2023 10:59:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

GO IRELAND !
View Quote

If not for this thread, I would know NOTHING about this.
As I mentioned earlier, I had no knowledge of the three murders McGregor referenced either.
Link Posted: 11/24/2023 11:03:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

As I mentioned earlier, I had no knowledge of the three murders McGregor referenced either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GO IRELAND !

No elements of establishment media can be trusted leftists are all in on destroying western civilization by any means necessary
Link Posted: 11/24/2023 11:03:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/24/2023 11:04:16 PM EDT
[#6]
ive gotten black out drunk with the dark's kids. the starch of ireland is long gone. youll never see self starvation and female killers again.

say nothing. yea. maybe then. not now. you're gonna have red haired muslims with a welsh arabic accent in less than 20 years.
Link Posted: 11/24/2023 11:06:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I think the IRA was mostly on the side of leftist stuff and open immigration.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hopefully they go all IRA over this

I think the IRA was mostly on the side of leftist stuff and open immigration.
the fragments left are very old, puss, and really only concerned with politics. the old and new split back in the mid 80s over poltiics and actually wanting to do shit.
Link Posted: 11/24/2023 11:06:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

No elements of establishment media can be trusted leftists are all in on destroying western civilization by any means necessary
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

GO IRELAND !

Agreed.
Link Posted: 11/24/2023 11:07:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

And it's going to get much worse.
Link Posted: 11/24/2023 11:18:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So then you should have no problem with what these people are doing if you feel it is genocide?  And I would love to learn about the genocide of Natives versus Natives if you have some good history book recommendations.  I would love to learn from some good academics.

And since people from Latin America are more likely to have blood that is mixed in with Native folks than most people born in the USA whose ancestry is generally European, you would have no problems with people coming across the border and murdering folks with European ancestry since they do not have the ties to this country as they have no aboriginal ancestry here?  Right, I mean a person who had grandparents that immigrated from Germany or Ireland or England has no claim being here even if they can trace their family back to the Founding Fathers versus someone from Mexico or Guatemala or Cuba or Puerto Rico since their ancestry can be traced back to the people who were here prior to the founding of this country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are also ignoring the part of American history where Native Americans also committed genocide of other Native Americans and murdered innocent people who were Native Americans and stole land that other Native Americans were living on for at least 2000 years before anyone outside of the Americas even knew about Native Americans.

But that is irrelevant for you.
So then you should have no problem with what these people are doing if you feel it is genocide?  And I would love to learn about the genocide of Natives versus Natives if you have some good history book recommendations.  I would love to learn from some good academics.

And since people from Latin America are more likely to have blood that is mixed in with Native folks than most people born in the USA whose ancestry is generally European, you would have no problems with people coming across the border and murdering folks with European ancestry since they do not have the ties to this country as they have no aboriginal ancestry here?  Right, I mean a person who had grandparents that immigrated from Germany or Ireland or England has no claim being here even if they can trace their family back to the Founding Fathers versus someone from Mexico or Guatemala or Cuba or Puerto Rico since their ancestry can be traced back to the people who were here prior to the founding of this country.

Tell me again how someone who's from Guatemala and whose ancestors are from Guatemala has some sort of ancestral claim on land over 1,000 miles away (and that's a crow's flight to Brownsville distance)?
Link Posted: 11/24/2023 11:29:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I listened to a podcast with S.C. Gwynne a few years ago.
View Quote

He was great on Rogan.
Link Posted: 11/24/2023 11:57:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
IRA  (Provos) and Sinn Fein are pro Palestine, anti Israel.
View Quote

Irish Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood..
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 12:13:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
IRA  (Provos) and Sinn Fein are pro Palestine, anti Israel.

The book Clear and Present Danger (at least the movie) did a solid job describing the alignment of the two organizations.

Sinn Fein = Hamas, just with an enemy with a different religion

Link Posted: 11/25/2023 12:57:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

They have Armalite? Like, as in, REAL Armalites?
View Quote

They even have a song

Link Posted: 11/25/2023 6:43:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
ive gotten black out drunk with the dark's kids. the starch of ireland is long gone. youll never see self starvation and female killers again.

say nothing. yea. maybe then. not now. you're gonna have red haired muslims with a welsh arabic accent in less than 20 years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Nah. They won't be red haired or look Irish or White at all. There are already multiple examples in Western Europe of what happens. The indigenous / White Europeans move from the areas targeted for mass immigration due to crime and rapes against them, then those areas that they abandoned are layered with more foreign people from their own governments who claim to represent them but really don't. Like Biden putting illegals on planes at the dead of night and dumping them in our communities to terrorize us. Same thing is going on in Europe.

The UK went from less than 20,000 non-Whites on the entire island of Britain in 1950, to more than 8 million today. And is projected to be majority non-native-European [meaning Whites are a minority] by 2100 if not sooner. So, it is a ethnic and racial displacement and replacement going on and it is not a light wave of immigration. It has been replacement levels of migration and Ireland is right now being hammered with this same thing.

Surprisingly, even Wikipedia has a page about the vast demographic transformation that England has suffered from. It went from less than 20,000 people of non-White/non-European ancestry in 1950 to more than 8 million today.

There is NO reason to assume that tiny Ireland with only 4 to 5 million people [vs 50+ million native/White English] will come out of this any better than the much heavily populated England/English people, who are swamped. Them being red haired Muslims as if the Irish won't be demographically replaced entirely if this continues on is ????????.

Here is the UK's population graph:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_the_United_Kingdom#National_minorities

From the article:

Multiculturalism and integration

It is estimated that in 1950 there were no more than 20,000 non-white residents in the United Kingdom, almost all having been born outside the UK and now mainly residing in England.[24]

However, the considerable migration after World War II increased the ethnic and racial diversity of UK, especially in London. The race relations policies that have been developed broadly reflect the principles of multiculturalism, although there is no official national commitment to multiculturalism.[25][26][27]

There is no reason to assume that the native Celtic White Catholic Irish won't be pushed aside and treated as foreigners in their own native land considering much stronger historical groups such as the English and Swedes are also being done this way now.
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 6:58:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You are ignoring the part of American history where we committed genocide and murdered innocent people and stole their land while complaining about immigrants in another country being violent.
View Quote

And the Indians did what? Invaded and stole lands. This has been going on forever.
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 7:11:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The book Clear and Present Danger (at least the movie) did a solid job describing the alignment of the two organizations.

Sinn Fein = Hamas, just with an enemy with a different religion

View Quote
Patriot Games?
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 7:41:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Link cold as it's the type that cannot be made hot, or something.....

https://youtube.com/shorts/nbv9gldPrsU?si=qqq-QAxuSS45M4CN

NEEDS to be edited in some way as an "IN" gif....!!!
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 8:33:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Realistically, this may be the event that corrects the plague of muslim ideology in Europe.  Perhaps the Irish rise up and force the politicians to deport all the illegals.

If force is needed against the government (politicians) so be it.

Then citizens of other countries follow along and they accept that muslim ideology is incompatible with Western nations/cultures.  Deport all the illegals.  Do nothing to accept muslim ideology.  

Link Posted: 11/25/2023 8:46:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Edit: Nevermind that didn't work either.
You need to remove everything after the "?" in the URL, i.e. the tracker.
[youtube]shorts/nbv9gldPrsU[/youtube]
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 9:04:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/nbv9gldPrsU
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Deleted the question mark too and it opened for me.
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 9:32:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, link works, not the imbed feature though. Thought that was fixed for the YouTube shorts, but I guess not.
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 9:53:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Anything happen last night?
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 10:27:58 AM EDT
[#24]
It's over.

The "far right" gave up.

Ireland, Europe, America, Canada, and Australia are done.
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 11:14:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You are ignoring the part of American history where we committed genocide and murdered innocent people and stole their land while complaining about immigrants in another country being violent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.  There is nothing wrong with that.  Freedom doesn't meaning living under tyranny and caving to the consequences of decisions made by the ruling elite who are self serving power hungry enemies of the people.  It's how America was formed and the founding fathers said we had a duty to cast off a government who doesn't serve us and create a new government.  Something about the tree of liberty is watered by blood.  

I wish people who cave to politician's selfish motivations and box down to kiss their shoes would wake up and grow some balls, but I think life in America is too comfortable for that to happen anytime soon.  

So what? It's happened in many countries at many times. Other than a couple of places in Africa, everywhere in the world was originally colonized by immigrants and most place have been colonized repeatedly. It rarely goes well for the people living in that country at the time.

Are you saying it's a good thing so we should encourage it? Are you saying that because we did a bad thing once we can never help prevent that bad thing elsewhere?

What, exactly, is your point?
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 12:04:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
It's over.

The "far right" gave up.

View Quote

It is a shame the archives scrub usernames.

I want to remember defeatists
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 12:11:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't your going to hear about every murder in every country.

Ireland has a population of 5m. You're going to hear much more about other 10x larger EU countries before Ireland.

Link Posted: 11/25/2023 12:39:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The media spin is night and day between this and how they portrayed the Floyd "protests"...

Media in 2020: These as are protesters and mostly peaceful!!!
Media in 2023 when the Irish do the same thing, over Irish children being stabbed: These guys are THUGS. And FAR RIGHT hooligans!

The same media also is leaving out the background of the attacker. They are trying to hide it as much as possible that he is a Algerian Muslim migrant.
View Quote

This, I read several stories yesterday ALL of which missed out that part and portrayed it as a regular Irishman stabbing a bunch of kids.
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 12:55:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Ireland has a population of 5m. You're going to hear much more about other 10x larger EU countries before Ireland.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Had the murders been committed by "violent, far right extremists" rather than immigrants, there would've been a much better chance of hearing about them.
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 1:04:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 1:23:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 1:35:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
It is wise to not fuck with a group of people so experienced at torching and blowing up shit that they don't even have to put their drink down to do it.
View Quote

Yet another example of FAFO..
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 3:12:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Delete ? and everything that comes after.
Replace /shorts/ with /watch?v=

Calls for calm in Dublin amid ‘disgraceful scenes’ after children injured in knife attack #ITVNews

Link Posted: 11/25/2023 3:18:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
It's over.

The "far right" gave up.

View Quote

With that outlook.
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 3:26:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

With that outlook.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's over.

The "far right" gave up.

With that outlook.

We're going to win.

Not because we're violent, but because we know the power of violence and choose not to use it all the time like a hammer looking for a nail.

Our ideas are better. Our women are prettier. Our morals are better. Our justice is fair. And best of all, our ideas can be easily explained to anyone.

Link Posted: 11/25/2023 3:28:39 PM EDT
[#36]
We know what happiness is and we can spread happiness instead of death and darkness.

We know how to create not just destroy.

Gentlemen, it is a privilege to live in western society. It is an even greater privilege to live amongst men that could kill hundreds but choose not to, because that just isn't the right thing.

Western society is very much alive.
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 3:31:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You are also ignoring the part of American history where Native Americans also committed genocide of other Native Americans and murdered innocent people who were Native Americans and stole land that other Native Americans were living on for at least 2000 years before anyone outside of the Americas even knew about Native Americans.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do you have to complicate things with facts?
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 3:35:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The Kaiser bankrolled them during World War I.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Have we forgotten that the IRA were a bunch of Leftist, terrorist thugs?  They sought and acquired Soviet support.  They aligned themselves with numerous Middle Eastern dictators and terrorist groups back in the day.  That sentiment carried over well into the 21st century, and I would not be the least bit surprised that there was quite approval of the October 7th attacks by former IRA and those aligned in thought.  Looking at the legitimized aspect of the movement, Sinn Fein ... is a socialist party, and one with outright Marxist offshoots.

The Kaiser bankrolled them during World War I.

I looked at them as a version of an Irish version of antifa, being used by the likes of Gerry Adams as your typical socialist democrat. Not only does he encourage migration from third world countries, he ensures that the government pays their way, sets them up in subsidized housing and gets them on the dole. He even sponsored legislation so the could qualify to vote early…a d guess who’d they’d vote for.
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 3:53:02 PM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 11/25/2023 4:03:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

What facts support this genocide claim and murder of innocent people?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What facts support this genocide claim and murder of innocent people?

A documentary called Dances With Wolves, starring that douche Kevin Costner.
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 4:18:06 PM EDT
[#41]
NPR assured me this morning that the real danger is right wing extremism.  I was also assured it was 100 people max across Ireland.
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 4:44:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I'm betting the people willing to use them still have them...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Might want to work on getting their firearms rights back.

I'm betting the people willing to use them still have them...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 4:45:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
We know what happiness is and we can spread happiness instead of death and darkness.

Gentlemen, it is a privilege to live in western society. It is an even greater privilege to live amongst men that could kill hundreds but choose not to, because that just isn't the right thing.

View Quote

Can I have some of what you're smoking? I'm in San Jose, CA visiting my BILs family and this place is a different country! The foreigners have colonized this place.
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 5:07:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Can I have some of what you're smoking? I'm in San Jose, CA visiting my BILs family and this place is a different country! The foreigners have colonized this place.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely everything begins with you. To include the concept of wonder.

Everything taught by the government or the centralized corporations is trash, research the opposite.

Eat less meat? How about eat more meat. How about striving for ethical kills when you kill your own animals?

Oh bro in jail you gotta kick the biggest guy's ass. Nope, gay. We're not in jail and there's much more honor defending the weak.

Wow these vegetables are expensive. Weird turns out you can get a lot of joy and purpose growing your own.

These women are whores. Cool, get higher standards and don't fuck whores.

The entirety of your happiness, your moral code, your friends begin WITH YOU.  You are in control of your future. You can look up how to build a house on the internet. You can live in a shitbox and be happy. You can share beers with other men that are happy.

You are choosing to ingest negative propaganda instead of choosing to see the beauty in the world

Link Posted: 11/25/2023 5:09:34 PM EDT
[#45]
We're going to win because we want beauty and because our minds aren't broken.

There's tons of us out there. I reject negative influences and only speak with people who have dreams and goals.

Those people exist in Ireland as well, and they've decided it is time to fight and I wish them luck.
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 5:43:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Everything taught by the government or the centralized corporations is trash, research the opposite.

Eat less meat? How about eat more meat. How about striving for ethical kills when you kill your own animals?

Oh bro in jail you gotta kick the biggest guy's ass. Nope, gay. We're not in jail and there's much more honor defending the weak.

Wow these vegetables are expensive. Weird turns out you can get a lot of joy and purpose growing your own.

The entirety of your happiness, your moral code, your friends begin WITH YOU.  You are in control of your future. You can look up how to build a house on the internet. You can live in a shitbox and be happy. You can share beers with other men that are happy.

You are choosing to ingest negative propaganda instead of choosing to see the beauty in the world

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/425212/Screenshot_20231125_160643_Instagram-3039841.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/425212/Screenshot_20231125_160643_Instagram-3039841.jpg

Whiskers.

Rush said basically the same thing, in different form.

"If they decide to have a (recession, revolution, etc.) ... don't join or play along."

On the flipside of the coin.

Society will extract a cost for not doing so, but it's better to not go along.

Vaclav havel called it living in the truth. As pressure increases, we develop paralell societies. We see this happening in society already.

On the off chance you haven't already read it:
https://web.archive.org/web/20120107141633/http://www.vaclavhavel.cz/showtrans.php?cat=clanky&val=72_aj_clanky.html&typ=HTML
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 5:44:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

No ...

It is not blackpilled and nihilistic to realize that if you are on the right side, that doesn't mean you WILL win.

These things must be gone into without blinkers.
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 5:54:20 PM EDT
[#48]
https://t.me/beholdisraelchannel/23692

Telegram:  Amir Tsarafti:  "Cultural enricher bursts into Irish post office armed with a knife shouting "Allah Akbar". This happened two weeks ago. Did Irish media report the news? Why not?"
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 5:57:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Whiskers.

"If they decide to have a (recession, revolution, etc.) ... don't join or play along."

Vaclav havel called it living in the truth. As pressure increases, we develop paralell societies. We see this happening in society already.

https://web.archive.org/web/20120107141633/http://www.vaclavhavel.cz/showtrans.php?cat=clanky&val=72_aj_clanky.html&typ=HTML
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whiskers.

Breakaway societies defeated communism before
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 6:03:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

No ...

It is not blackpilled and nihilistic to realize that if you are on the right side, that doesn't mean you WILL win.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No ...

Agree.  People must understand that what lies ahead of us will be extremely difficult and much sacrifice will be required.  To think otherwise only breeds complacency and ultimately capitulation.

The longer things continue on this current path, the more difficult it will become to overcome.
Page / 15
Top Top