Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/30/2005 3:08:32 PM EDT
I am a Undergraduate student at Appalachian state university, and am currently trying to set up a internship with a company similar to Blackwater, I want to go into private security one day and would like to get some experience. Blackwater turned down my proposal any other ideas on who to turn to?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:10:22 PM EDT
Welcome to Arfcom. I see you are also from NC. I have a few friends up at ASU, I wish you the best of luck
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:11:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/30/2005 3:11:58 PM EDT by Daytona955i]

Originally Posted By BeastOfTheEast:
I am a Undergraduate student at Appalachian state university, and am currently trying to set up a internship with a company similar to Blackwater, I want to go into private security one day and would like to get some experience. Blackwater turned down my proposal any other ideas on who to turn to?

Why don't you tell us what you're studying and why an internship with such a company would be beneficial to your studies.

ETA: Oh, and welcome to the site.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:19:17 PM EDT
I am studying Criminal Justice with a minor in pollitical sciences..Most organizations such as blackwater prefer people with experience. The easy thing to do would be just go into the Armed Forces, I cant however "its complicated", so I am looking for other ways to gain experience in the world of security.
Top Top