Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2003 7:40:29 PM EDT
I have come to the conclusion that I get a kick out of seeing people shoot MY guns just as much as I get out of shooting them myself.

Is this normal? I have a feeling that it is!
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 8:09:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I am the same way. I love to watch other people shoot my guns. I have never had anybody empty a mag or pump out the last round who didn't turn around with a great big smile on their face. It is especially cool when they have never fired a gun before. I always take pictures of the n00bs so they can see how much fun they were having.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 8:33:13 PM EDT
[#2]
It's normal.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 9:13:33 PM EDT
[#3]
DevilsAdvocate, can the same be said about your womenz?

Do you enjoy seeing other people do your.... nevermind..

[:D]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 11:14:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
DevilsAdvocate, can the same be said about your womenz?

Do you enjoy seeing other people do your.... nevermind..

[:D]
View Quote

Lubed receivers are always good. At least the gunk in a gun from someone else shooting it can be cleaned-out really well![;D]
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 12:48:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top