Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2006 7:11:50 AM EDT
People have been emailing this around, I've gotten it twice so I figured I would post it here. Anyone else seen this?

Basically a muslim woman speaks radically about the "backwardness" and "ignorance" of the interpretation of the Holy Koran and gets blasted by the anchorman/interviewer during a news piece.

It's actually pretty interesting, she talks about how no other religion/race of people/culture protests by blowing themselves up and killing innocent people and how anyone advocating violence in the name of the Koran is stuck in the middle ages and so forth, and how the Jews and Americans do not deserve the hatred and violence that many violent/radical muslims preach.

switch5.castup.net/frames/20041020_MemriTV_Popup/video_480x360.asp?ai=214&ar=1050wmv&ak=null

- rem
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:02:42 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
People have been emailing this around, I've gotten it twice so I figured I would post it here. Anyone else seen this?

Yeah, we've all seen it.

DUPE

Next time spare us.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top