Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/5/2005 9:14:13 PM EDT
is this a good trade...

Enfield No1Mk3 ex sniper and a Mosin Nagant for USED (sz Large) Interceptor Body armor?

whats this armor go for, how much could I resell it for?

thanks
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:16:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/5/2005 9:17:30 PM EDT by ARDOC]
If the price is too good then there is a reason. Many or all of the Interceptor Armor is stolen. You will have guys in dark suits and sunglasses visiting your home. They were selling stolen armor on ebay and a lot of these guys got busted.

I have a feeling youre a troll so go away.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:22:35 PM EDT
im seriously not a 'troll'...sorry to dissapoint...

I ask this because if you look under Equipment Exchange, I have some rifles for sale...I got an email from a guy offering exactly what I described....it kind of threw me off, because the armor seems to be much more valuable than a couple of my old military surplus rifles....

I ask this question because I dont know about it.....the only stupid question is the one that is not asked.

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:24:49 PM EDT
I'd be wary of buying used body armor without inspecting it first, especially so for govt issued items such as IBA vests as ARDOC pointed out.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:27:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Dieter122:
im seriously not a 'troll'...sorry to dissapoint...

I ask this because if you look under Equipment Exchange, I have some rifles for sale...I got an email from a guy offering exactly what I described....it kind of threw me off, because the armor seems to be much more valuable than a couple of my old military surplus rifles....

I ask this question because I dont know about it.....the only stupid question is the one that is not asked.

So why would a guy try to trade you a set of IBA worth over $800 to you for a couple of CR rifles?
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:29:30 PM EDT
I passed on the offer...seemed a bit shady..especially after I read about all the stolen body armor, on like MSNBC, etc......its not worth it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:30:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/5/2005 9:30:57 PM EDT by ARDOC]

Originally Posted By Dieter122:
I passed on the offer...seemed a bit shady..especially after I read about all the stolen body armor, on like MSNBC, etc......its not worth it.

So if you knew the answer already why are you asking it again?

eta: greedy
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:40:48 PM EDT
I got a near-new Interceptor with plates on ebay for $650. Unfortunately, it got swept away in a hurricane and eaten by crocodiles.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:43:28 PM EDT
because i figured id ask you guys, people here on the forums are very knowledgeable...I just needed a second opinion, to double check...ya know
Top Top