Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 6:15:29 PM EDT
Anybody have some of these, T1, T2, T3, T4, T5?  I know somebody mentioned the T4 a while ago, it looks like an awesome light but I need something smaller to carry at work.  I am honestly leaning towards the T2, it uses 2 CR123s and is supposed to give like 4 hours of runtime at 40 lumens.  I have an Inova X1 (awesome little light!) and X5 that I have had for a while, but the X5 sucks for walkarounds trying to see the horizontal stab 55' up.  

Images stolen from www.theledlight.com/inova_t_series.html

An interesting note, almost (if not all) of the T series have a 1" body, so they would make nice weaponlights.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:19:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm a flashaholic. Buy 'em all.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:27:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I also have an X1 and am realy impressed with it.  Batteries lasted over a year of on and off regular use at work, and was quite bright when viewd from the hot end.  I have seen similar lights now with the lens in front and they are even brighter.  Combine that with the fact that there are no bulbs to burn out, this may be my "tactical" light .  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:27:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a T3 and the thing is fucking bright! I love it, i've used it a lot since I got it (Christmas) and it's still running strong.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:40:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got a T3 too and love it. It's bright (85 lumens) supposed to have a 2 hour run time. I got it in late summer and use it all the time, still on the first set of batteries. I think it's kinda big at 6" but I carry it with me every day anyway.

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:37:39 PM EDT
[#5]
That T3 looks pretty sweet, is it worth the extra length and width for the higher light output (and shorter runtime) over the T2?  
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:51:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I went to clothing sales today and they had a weird ass Inova that I can't find anywhere on the internet.  It says its a "Tactical 2" on the package, but it looks like a T3, the bezel is largeer than the T2 they show on their website.  It uses two batteries, and the rated light output on the package says 34 lumens, vs 40 for the T2 and 80 for the T3.    It seems to throw a very nice beam, if fact I compared it to a Surefire G2 and it looks exactly the same brightness, just whiter.  Anyway, I just wondered if anybody else has seen this weird model or has any info on it.  (It came with a holster too, like the X1 and X5 do)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top