Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 8/13/2002 6:41:19 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/13/2002 10:38:50 AM EST by 9divdoc]
[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=28561[/url] Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colo., who completed a three-day fact-finding mission along a busy stretch of Arizona border on Tuesday, gave WorldNetDaily a wide-ranging interview of what he found. As he did after three previous trips, Tancredo claimed that some areas of the border are so overrun with illegal immigrant traffic that only U.S. troops augmenting Border Patrol and INS officials could possibly hope to stem the flow and give the nation better security in these uncertain times of terrorist threats. Also, Tancredo said he was increasingly alarmed over reports that border control personnel are more frequently being shot at, chased and targeted by "rogue elements" of the Mexican military, who are either loyal to Mexican-based drug lords or operating outside the scope of their military mandate.
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 8:53:09 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/13/2002 8:53:50 AM EST by tommytrauma]
[url=]ranchrescue.com[/url]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 8:55:08 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/13/2002 8:55:34 AM EST by ilikelegs]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 9:29:27 AM EST
I wish are politicians would quit looking at these people as voters and treat them as criminal invaders and deal with them.
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 9:33:00 AM EST
Originally Posted By plowboy: I wish are politicians would quit looking at these people as voters and treat them as criminal invaders and deal with them.
View Quote
What, like most of our great-grandparents..?
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 9:43:01 AM EST
Originally Posted By ilikelegs: Bush won't do anything about it. If he did then the Mexican community won't vote republican.
View Quote
Like they have or will! The majority never has & isn't likely to. A reason the Dems & unions are pushing to legalize the illegals is so they can register them.
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 9:47:44 AM EST
Originally Posted By antiUSSA:
Originally Posted By plowboy: I wish are politicians would quit looking at these people as voters and treat them as criminal invaders and deal with them.
View Quote
What, like most of our great-grandparents..?
View Quote
Your great-grandparents evaded the border patrol and illegally crossed into the U.S.? Did they illegally tresspass on private land to do this? Tear down fence lines? poison cattle with their litter? My great-great grandparents came into this country legally, complying with all immigration laws in effect at that time. Yours didn't?
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 9:50:07 AM EST
Originally Posted By antiUSSA: What, like most of our great-grandparents..?
View Quote
i don't know of anyone who has parents, grandparents, or great parents who crossed the border illegally. i can probably find lots with immigration papers and with photos of their arrival at ellis island though.
Top Top