Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2005 4:01:56 AM EDT
I decided to show how much I appreciated him the other night:

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:10:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you steal those of buy them? Otherwise it's like the people who bought all that French wine and poured it in the streets.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:13:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Did you steal those of buy them? Otherwise it's like the people who bought all that French wine and poured it in the streets.

That CD came out about 2 years ago. It WAS in my collection.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:21:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Never heard of him till reading the post here
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:26:31 AM EDT
[#4]
What did I miss? What did Kanye West say/do?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:33:11 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What did I miss? What did Kanye West say/do?

News Article
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:48:36 AM EDT
[#6]
It is a sad day when these artist start making political statements.  I did not see him in NO helping out the good people there.  It is easy to armchair QB this from the comfort of a million dollar home.  If he sold that gold chain that is around his neck, sold his cars and moved into a cheaper home then donated his proceeds to charities and personally helped out with the recovery effort than he might have a leg to standon.

From here on out I refuse to listen, buy or have anything to do with him.

Max
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:57:27 AM EDT
[#7]
I heard an interview of him on monday.  Every other word out of his mouth was "buy my new CD".  The radio guy started asking him some hard questions.  All his answers were pretty much "Buy my CD", then he got pissed and hung up on the DJ.  

Kanye is a complete jerk.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:59:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Every time he opens his mouth he plays the race card.  I wonder how much money or time he will be spending on assisting the relief efforts.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:03:48 AM EDT
[#9]
If he lived in N.O.L.A... He would have been one of the looters.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:28:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Hmmm, no one else has said it so I will...

....Fuck Kanye West.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:33:11 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
....Fuck Kanye West.

With a nail-studded baseball bat.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:42:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Give him a listen (if you dare)... www.kanyewest.com/

"Before you ask me to get a job today, can't we least get a raise in the minimum wage?"

"I know they [evil whitey] want to see us [noble, opressed nubians] all behind bars."

"And I know the government administers aid."
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:49:10 AM EDT
[#13]
I heard he was the bastard child of one of Adam West's homosexual escapades with Burt Ward
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:49:31 AM EDT
[#14]
For a guy who rails about injustice to black people all the time, I'm sure he doesn't mind when white people buy his albums. I think he did some song about diamond mines and exploitation...someone tell me, how many karats does he sport? He's a hypocrite.

I guess he believes that the whole hurricane is Bush's fault...Bush and his darn weather machine out there churning in the Gulf.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:52:30 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
For a guy who rails about injustice to black people all the time, I'm sure he doesn't mind when white people buy his albums. I think he did some song about diamond mines and exploitation...someone tell me, how many karats does he sport? He's a hypocrite.

I guess he believes that the whole hurricane is Bush's fault...Bush and his darn weather machine out there churning in the Gulf.

he has a music video out about that also, its called "Diamonds From Sierra Leone"
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:59:41 AM EDT
[#16]
It reminds me of an old Eddie Murphy / SNL skit:
wheelie.podhost.de/files/SNL_Eddie%20Murphy_Kill%20the%20White%20People.wmv

Kill the white people

I live in a shanty in the shantytown.
We have no money so we had to sleep on the ground.
I played the music. My father he dig a ditch.
My mother she do laundry life sure was a bitch.

But soon we killed the white people. Ooh we gun make them hurt.
Kill the white people yea. But buy my record first.
Ooh yea. Why don’t you buy my record?

We sing of freedom and ooh equality.
But we really don’t care we just want money money money.
We want to drive in a big black limosine.
Get so high off ganja we cant even see.
Soon we kill the white people. Ooh we gunna make them hurt.
Kill the white people. Yea. Ooh but buy my record first ooh.

When u go in the record store. We gunna wait outside.
We gunna hit them in the head with a bat and make them cry.
Soon we kill the white people.
Yea but buy my record first.

Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top