Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2006 2:04:05 PM EDT
Seems like every week you here about this. Anyone who does this need to have their kids removed and be neutered.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:05:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:22:09 PM EDT
[#2]
having 2 kids, one 2 the other 3 months, I can't possibly see how you can do that, since either one is making noise constanly reminding you that they're there, or driving better knowing you have delicate cargo in the back.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:24:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm sick of people leaving empty cups and other garbage in MY car.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:26:03 PM EDT
[#4]
For each minute one of these bad parents leave their child in a car, these parents should have to spend ten minutes in the car.  If a child dies from heat stroke in a car during the summer time because Daddy was too busy to take the kid to day care, Daddy gets the death penalty- he gets locked in a car until he suffers a heat stroke and dies.  I think the punishment should fit the crime.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:26:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm sick of people leaving empty cups and other garbage in MY car.

Not your car but im guilty
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top