Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2008 10:20:24 AM EDT
With so many games just being release or soon to be, I dont know where to go first.

Just to name a few:

1- Fallout 3 (preordered)
2- Fable 2 (never played 1 but 2 sounds good)
3- COD5
4- Brothers in Arms Hells Highway
5- Saints Row 2
6- WWE 2009 (kid wants that one Ill play too)
7- Mercs 2 (a bit buggy but play coop with kid networked in house)
8- Gears of War 2
9- Dead Space
10- Left for Dead
11- Farcry 2

What else am I missing?  What are you guys playing or planning on playing?
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 10:50:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I been playing Saints Row, its very fun blows GTAIV away in every catagory except graphics. Dead Space is probably what I'll grab next.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 10:57:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Mirror's Edge!!  
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 11:03:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Ya forgot Left4Dead.  Its sick how many good games are out or out soon.  I feel your pain.  BTW its COD: World at War its not COD5 (I know Im being anal).
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 3:21:58 PM EDT
[#4]
deadspace needs to be #2 bro. fucking amazing so far
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 4:13:56 PM EDT
[#5]
My list for August '08 to December '08:

– Mercenaries 2 +
– Dead Space +
– Wipeout HD +
– Fallout 3 *
– Call of Duty 5 *
– Resistance 2 *
– Gears of War 2
– MotorStorm: Pacific Rift
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (Tried demo, thought the gameplay blew and it looked like shit)
– Far Cry 2

+ - Already bought it
* - Definitely will buy it
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 4:17:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I got Warhammer as my last game.

Im looking at Fallout 3 next and the WoW expansion

I dont buy too many, hard to drop $50 on a game
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 4:34:37 PM EDT
[#7]
height=8
Quoted:

i can't imagine how you have time to do ANYthing else, let alone play other games, considering you play WoW.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 4:38:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i can't imagine how you have time to do ANYthing else, let alone play other games, considering you play WoW.

I stop WoW and take breaks on it, I didnt have much else to do in it so I took a 2 month break.  Last few months I was farming and selling gold to kill time
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 5:09:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

eBay.

Unless I MUST have a game the moment it's released, I usually wait a week or two after it's released and nab it for $15-20 off the retail price (more if you consider I also don't pay tax). My videogame collection is almost twice the size it would be if I only bought retail.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 5:13:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Far Cry 2?
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 5:17:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

eBay.

Unless I MUST have a game the moment it's released, I usually wait a week or two after it's released and nab it for $15-20 off the retail price (more if you consider I also don't pay tax). My videogame collection is almost twice the size it would be if I only bought retail.

Most my games are PC games, they are not always as cheap/common that way.  Also there is the fact that someone else may have your CD kay
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 6:28:47 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

How do you like Warhammer? I was in the closed beta for a while, and thought it was so-so. Graphics were great for an MMORPG, but the gameplay was lacking. Did they fix how unbelievably hard it was to click on specific enemies in large groups? Also, are you running into a lot of large scale outdoor PVP battles?
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 6:37:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Re. the feedback on WOW, I seriously will not allow myself to purchase it.  I was heavily addicted to Everquest (original) back in early 1999/2000.  I cant imagine how addicted Id be to Wow....
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 6:46:08 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How do you like Warhammer? I was in the closed beta for a while, and thought it was so-so. Graphics were great for an MMORPG, but the gameplay was lacking. Did they fix how unbelievably hard it was to click on specific enemies in large groups? Also, are you running into a lot of large scale outdoor PVP battles?

Its got some bugs, but its fun.  Havent seen any real big PVP fights but have seen a few small ones.  Its not eating alot of my time though.  I like it just not that much
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top