Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2002 7:29:19 PM EDT
If you were to buy a pistol from a new company what would it be? I personally am looking in to a Kahr E9404
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 7:32:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Kahr isn't exactly new , except to the US market . They make [i]great[/i] compact guns so I would be concerned at all about purchasing from them .
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 7:36:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I got to shoot one that a coworker bought. It wasnt the one for me, but if it fits your hand and your budget I'd say go for it. Damn nice gun IMO
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 7:39:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Kahr Arms makes great little pistols. You won't go wrong with them. Their guns are compact, reliable, accurate and have great ergonomics. I've spent my hard earned cash with them on a couple of occasions and would do it again. No complaints.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 5:03:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 5:14:12 AM EDT
[#5]
My only experience is with the Auto Ordnance product.  I can, without qualification, recommend that you stay away from this piece of shit.

I'd buy a used Kimber or Springfield before I bought another Auto Ordnance.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 5:20:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 5:34:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yes, the [b]OLD[/b] Auto Ordnance were CRAP, and should be avoided like the clap.  I'm talking about NEW production, now that Kahr has taken them over.
View Quote

All the paperwork said "Kahr". I've sent it back for repair and, after them having it for several months, it came back missing the magazine and jamming (on 230 grain Winchester hardball) just as bad as when I sent it.

Anyone want to give me $300 for it?
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 5:41:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top