Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2002 10:00:26 AM EDT
I have an Idea ,AR-15 is a good site and topics move fast and you have so much help and info here it's like if you ask a question you get an answer right away(most times)
So keep this house in good order and if any of you guys have a major problem with each other you can go to HCT on the free speech board and say anything you want and have the battle of your life,Now goatboy i am not trying to steal members ,only giving your members a place to have a battle ground without any restrictions what so ever,(well you can't threaten to shoot anyone ,but you know what i mean)
It's a good idea and keeps home ,home.
[url]http://www.hardcoretalk.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=38[/url]
(by the way i am an admin there [;)])    
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 10:05:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 10:07:05 AM EDT
[#2]
GB, dude man, you're all over this place today. WTF? You motivated or something?!?!
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 10:09:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 10:11:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Ah So...
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 10:56:35 AM EDT
[#5]
goatboy thanks for not killing the link and if you want a banner over there i can arrange it ,no problem.
Or if you want a little something extra in your x-mas stocking i know some fine young ladies who are admin groupies [;)]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 11:07:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top