Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2011 1:06:54 PM EDT
I just picked up a couple of boxes. I have never seen tracers for sale locally. Plus its tax free week at Sportsmans Warehouse.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 1:08:42 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SISUltra:
I just picked up a couple of boxes. I have never seen tracers for sale locally. Plus its tax free week at Sportsmans Warehouse.

Our SW only lasted about a year or so. Fortunately, I was able to grab a Bushy M4A3 at a reduced price while it was around (they had it marked wrong and the store manager gave it to me for the marked price).
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 1:09:44 PM EDT
MA.....no tracers allowed
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 1:14:40 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Red_Label:
Originally Posted By SISUltra:

Our SW only lasted about a year or so. Fortunately, I was able to grab a Bushy M4A3 at a reduced price while it was around (they had it marked wrong and the store manager gave it to me for the marked price).

They have great prices on guns. I only buy my guns there now. They are well below any of the prices at the local gun shops.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 1:23:09 PM EDT
Sadly, our Sportsmens Warehouse folded shortly after Gander Mountain moved into town. Everyone I know says they wish SW was still around
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 2:37:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/18/2011 2:37:23 PM EDT by chevellemrwl]
Thanks for the heads up. Got 2 here in AZ. Some good deals to be had. And I think in some aspects better that Cabela's and everything is better than our Bass Pro Shop ( they have shit for gun stuff).

Got a link for the No tax thingy??
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 3:31:11 PM EDT
Natchezss.com has them at 6.99 if you buy ten boxes...
Top Top