Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2003 6:42:36 AM EDT
For any trade/service/product whether it be furniture you need to get, or a new pool for your backyard, or having your car fixed. Would you prefer to take your business to an acknowledged gun collector/shooter?

What are all the trades/skills represented here on this board?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:51:58 AM EDT
[#1]
What you talking about Willis? Are you talking about bartering for gun work?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:53:58 AM EDT
[#2]
No, just if you have two general contractors to work on your house, and one is a gun collector and one is not, would that be a factor for you to choose?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:56:34 AM EDT
[#3]
If they were equal in the quality of work they do, I would give the job to an NRA member if possible...
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:57:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:59:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I agree with bk.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:01:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, just if you have two general contractors to work on your house, and one is a gun collector and one is not, would that be a factor for you to choose?
View Quote

Absolutely!  My experience is that "Gun People" are the finest that America has to offer.  Of course there are notable exceptions, but in general, those within the "gun culture" are fine citizens, and honorable.  I definitely seek to do business within the culture.  [:D]
View Quote

DING DING DING!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:02:36 AM EDT
[#7]
I would take the gun collector... Unless he's one of those guys that ramble on about his time in the MAC/SOG. Or about the 98 mauser sniper rifle that his dad brought back from europe. But some how lost the scope and mounts, and later the rifle.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:12:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Non-gunner versus gunner-- I'd take the one who does the best work for the money.

ANTI-GUNNER versus anyone-- anyone.

Mike
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:01:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I agree with bk.
View Quote

Ditto, given the work is of equal quality.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:22:21 AM EDT
[#10]
The pro gunner, fer sure. There are several companies I no longer do business with or buy their products (like foodstuffs) because of their anti-gun positions & politics.
We have Costco & Sam's Club here in Phoenix. I pay MORE for Sam's club membership because they DO NOT have a "No Weapons" policy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top