Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2003 11:21:57 PM EDT
If you could take on the powers of any X-Man,
who's would you take?

I'd be Colossus, super strength and steel skin just kicks ass.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 11:51:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Colossus power would be cool.

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 11:54:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 4:01:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Mystique.  I'd be blue and naked all the time, and could feel myself up.

-Gloftoe
View Quote

Imagine what you could do with Mystiques powers for fun and profit.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 4:24:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Wolverine...He's got some kick ass sideburns.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 4:28:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mystique.  I'd be blue and naked all the time, and could feel myself up.

-Gloftoe
View Quote

Imagine what you could do with Mystiques powers for fun and profit.
View Quote

Yeah. You could become the best assasin in the world. Or very very well paid CIA/MI6/KGB/ agent.

Or you could simply "replace" the local sheriff and write kickass CCW permits.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 4:45:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 4:51:59 AM EDT
[#7]
What's an X-man ?
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:12:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Forge. I could build ANYTHING I put my mind to.

Class 3 manufacturing license, here I come!!
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:14:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Jean Grey's underwear.....
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:17:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Nightcrawler

That guy is cool
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:31:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:49:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Magneto......all your ARs are belong to me.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:10:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

[ROFL2]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:20:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Lockheed, the pet dragon.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:25:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Wolverine.

None can stand before the might of the sideburns.

No, but an indestructible skeleton and an insane healing factor would allow me to wreak just about whatever sort of havoc I wished-on a personal level.

Mystiques' ability would be more useful in the long run I suppose, but what fun is it if you can't kick ass and come out without a scratch if you need/want to?

J.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:35:18 AM EDT
[#16]
I'd be the one that gets to bang Storm.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:45:33 AM EDT
[#17]

Wolverine, without a doubt!  Ya gotta luv those Admantium claws, bub! [:D]

Though, I do believe Magneto and Dr. X are the most powerful ones.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:58:01 AM EDT
[#18]
yojimbo...in the comics...Jean was the most powerful......and she will be in the next movie...nobody screws with the phoenix...she eats galaxies......
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:17:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:22:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Jean Grey, I'd never get out of the shower!
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:19:31 AM EDT
[#21]
ICEMAN-Freezing the very air around him, Iceman's powers are only limited by his imagination. In the past he has manufactured ice shields, weapons, ramps (on which he slides at great speeds) and violent ice & snow storms. He's frozen humans (including the liquid in them) and objects alike. He has also fired razor sharp ice daggers from his fingertips. the wimmins would love him with what he could "form" on his body! :)
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:21:45 AM EDT
[#22]
I would want to be Wolverine.  Indestructible skeleton with awesome healing powers.  Wouldn't have much to fear.  Extremely long life, very keen senses, etc.  Not to mention the awesome claws...  Of course I'd still be carrying firearms, screw this sneak up and stab everyone stuff.  But I wouldn't have to look around for the can opener anymore, that would be nice...
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:43:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Wolverine if I could only choose from the X-Men... but if you give me the whole Marvel universe, I'd be the Punisher.  Frank Castle kicks ass.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 3:23:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Maybe instead of Colossus, I'd be Sabertooth.
He's got the same healing factor and adamantium skeleton as Wolverine+ SUPER STRENGTH!!!

Tough decision...
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 3:36:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

[lol]  [lol]   [lol]

Wolverine, of course!

NsB
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 3:45:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Well definately not Rogue!
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 3:53:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Wolverine.

None can stand before the might of the sideburns.

No, but an indestructible skeleton and an insane healing factor would allow me to wreak just about whatever sort of havoc I wished-on a personal level.

Mystiques' ability would be more useful in the long run I suppose, but what fun is it if you can't kick ass and come out without a scratch if you need/want to?

J.
View Quote

Imagine some hot girl you know of.  Now imagine that you looked just like her boyfriend.  Who wants to fight when you can do other more interesting things.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 4:28:19 PM EDT
[#28]
I would have Rogue's powers.  Not only can she take any one elses powers and use them, but if she touches you for too long she kills you and has your powers permently.  Now that is power.  All your AR are belongs to me baby.  
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 4:57:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Wolverine's claws and healing powers are pretty sweet, but I'd have to go with having Xavier's powers...insane telepathy, baing able to manipulate many people to do whatever you want...can you say, NFA repeal?  Be able to effect real changes in the world?  That would be pretty great, might even sort out some problems in the world, and in a way that can benefit you in huge ways.  I'll take it!
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:05:35 PM EDT
[#30]
The Toad... what I wouldn't give for a tongue like that. Gene Simmons, eat your heart out. [:)]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:20:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Wolverine "iam the best at what i do,but what i do isnt very nice" bub,snikt!
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:01:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Mystique so I can morph into people and do all kinds of crazy stuff.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:18:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Now if I wanted to be the strongest being in the Universe I'd be the Juggernaut.
But he's a dumbass...

Beast is super strong,agile,and intelligent.
So maybe I'd be him.

But, I'd probably be Sabertooth, basic immortality just kicks ass, indestructible skeleton,and stronger than Wolverine.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:41:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
He's got the same healing factor and adamantium skeleton as Wolverine+ SUPER STRENGTH!!!

Tough decision...
View Quote

He's not all that smart though.

[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:42:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The Toad... what I wouldn't give for a tongue like that. Gene Simmons, eat your heart out. [:)]
View Quote

[center] [lolabove] [/center]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:57:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tough decision...
View Quote

He's not all that smart though.

[url]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/url]
View Quote

I know, that's his main problem...
Wolverine's no genius, but he's pretty bright.
Damn, such a tough friggen decision...
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:22:30 PM EDT
[#37]
I guess you couldn't be Juggernaut either.  He's not a mutant.  You have to be a mutant to be an X-Man.  You also can't be any of the "bad guys" since they belong to the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants and other such groups, not X-Men.

Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:40:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Gambit. Hands down. He just always seemed to be the cool player of the bunch.

(lie)Yep, pretty much describes me.(/lie)
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:43:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Wolverine
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 12:01:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I guess you couldn't be Juggernaut either.  He's not a mutant.  You have to be a mutant to be an X-Man.  You also can't be any of the "bad guys" since they belong to the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants and other such groups, not X-Men.

[url]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/url]
View Quote

Damn,forgot about Juggy bein' an avatar of a god and all...

Okay then, I guess it narrows it down to Colossus, Beast, or Wolverine.

In real life I'm probably closest to Beast.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 12:05:11 AM EDT
[#41]
ok then no bad guy then id have Morphs power (he was in the fox kids cartoon show not the crappy new on WB)
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 12:11:34 AM EDT
[#42]
Yeah, that new show really sucks...[>:/]
I miss the old one.[:(]
Top Top