Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2002 10:43:34 AM EDT
The race problem in this country would not disappear. Because you can't legislate people into being something they are not. But I would do away with the hyphenated-american names.

I would do away with hate crime laws. Any law that protects a single group. We have enough laws to cover everybody.

Do away with protection laws like: seatbelts, carseats, helmet laws, etc.

I would instruct the scientific world to find a cure for homosexualality. This certainly is a desease and not a choice. I think part of the desease is not realizing you have a desease.

And of course gun laws would almost cease to exsist.

And all this would take place on my first day. [:)]
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 10:53:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I would build my ASSET column!

Man, what a good book!!

opens your eyes very quickly.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 10:57:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm gonna rent out my upstairs. It will cover my mortgage. My house will no longer be a liability
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 11:01:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Can I be Secretary of State or something!?  Hell, even a scribe sounds good in your regime!
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 11:03:33 AM EDT
[#4]
I would address far more important issues facing this nation !

For example, I would instantly order that all magazine publishers must number each and every page in their magazines or face the prospect of either death or living for 90 days in a public housing project !  
(Yeah, yeah, I know they would all choose death but I'd givem a choice.)
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 11:16:00 AM EDT
[#5]
How about finding a cure for homophobia!  Let me guess the unlisted proclaimation:

All those who have different religous views than I shall be "corrected".

Link Posted: 3/25/2002 11:22:01 AM EDT
[#6]
There's already a cure for Homophobia, but unfortunately, it would cost way to much money to ship all the fags to that deserted island!!
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 11:24:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 11:27:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Homophobia is a word coined by fags to describe straight people.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 11:41:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I would address far more important issues facing this nation !

For example, I would instantly order that all magazine publishers must number each and every page in their magazines or face the prospect of either death or living for 90 days in a public housing project !  
(Yeah, yeah, I know they would all choose death but I'd givem a choice.)
View Quote

Along with all articles must be completed without having to refer to page 76.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 12:02:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Homophobia is a word coined by fags to describe straight people.
View Quote

LOL!!! Now THAT'S funny.

If I were king....

1. The police would give out speeding tickets to people driving slower than the speed limit. Speed limits are REDICULOUSLY low. People who don't speed are a danger to those of us who do.

2. One out of every ten lawyers would be shot. One out of every ten criminals would be buried alive with these lawyers. How can this work??? Everyone knows there is almost EXACTLY the same # of lawyers as criminals. Odd how that works.

3. People who leave the copier lid up would be subject to having to put their fingers down on the copier glass, and having a co-worker  smash the lid down on their fingers 3 times.

Well, that's an ambitious enuf agenda for the first morning of my kingship, so I'd take the rest of the day off.

Oh yeah, I'd abolish BATF, HUD, NEA and the Elks. On general principles.

That's it.

And I'd hire somebody to type my posts here for me, so my spelling wouldn't be so crappy.

That's it.

Link Posted: 3/25/2002 12:04:21 PM EDT
[#11]
if you were king, first we'd ask you to abdicate. if you refuse, we'll depose you. if you resist, we'll have to kill you, cause this is the US of A and we dont have kings.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top