Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2002 7:45:23 PM EDT
So, I am sitting here tonight, watching COPS and drinking a Coors Light.   The phone rings.

Me:  Hello?

John:  Hey Pete, want to go to the movies? - a whole bunch of us are going and that chick that I've been trying to fix you up with will be there.

Me:  (wiping beer off face) oh yeah?  I'll go.

John:  Cool, we're going to see Bowling For Columbine

Me:  (silence)

John:  It's supposed to be good - it's the same guy who made Roger and me

Me:  Are you drunk or something?

John:  Not yet.

Me:   What would make you think that I have any desire to see that piece of sh*t?

John:  Don't be so stubborn - it's good.  You might learn something.

Me:  Yeah, you're right.  I learned something from it already - that Moore is king when it comes to brain dead idiots.  nah, i don't think I want to go.

John:  Come on, Tracy wants to hang out with you - and she was the one who suggested this.

Me:  Well, to be honest, I'd rather have my balls pounded flat with a wooden hammer.   She really suggested this?

John:  Yeah

Me:  well, I am not interested anymore.  

John:  So, what do you want me to tell her?

Me:  That I enjoy the company of people who respect the Constitution of the United States, rather than those who want to change it.

John:  alright, see ya

Me:  Yep.

Man.  What the hell is wrong with people?
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 7:47:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 7:47:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I will gladly go in your place, if I get to sit next to the womenz.
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 7:52:53 PM EDT
[#3]
No woman that I know of could get me to watch that fucktard michael moore.
Second ween yourself away from the "lightbeer" and drink like a real man. Regular beer has actually has taste. Me, I'm a Michelob man[;)]
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 7:57:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I must agree, I dont think I could sit thru an hour and a half of that ass clown and be surrounded by liberal pussys.
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 7:59:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, I know I've got to kick the light beer thing.  I've been thinking about going to regular Coors.

Quoted:
No woman that I know of could get me to watch that fucktard michael moore.
Second ween yourself away from the "lightbeer" and drink like a real man. Regular beer has actually has taste. Me, I'm a Michelob man[;)]
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 8:02:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yeah, I know I've got to kick the light beer thing.  I've been thinking about going to regular Coors.
View Quote

No better time than the present[;)]

Link Posted: 11/2/2002 8:05:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Hell, I would have gone and used the old 'Buttered Popcorn' trick... you know, the one where the cup is sitting in your lap and as she's reaching in she finds...
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 8:05:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 8:06:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So, I am sitting here tonight, watching COPS and drinking a Coors Light.   The phone rings.

Me:  Hello?

John:  Hey Pete, want to go to the movies? - a whole bunch of us are going and that chick that I've been trying to fix you up with will be there.

Me:  (wiping beer off face) oh yeah?  I'll go.

John:  Cool, we're going to see Bowling For Columbine

Me:  (silence)

John:  It's supposed to be good - it's the same guy who made Roger and me

Me:  Are you drunk or something?

John:  Not yet.

Me:   What would make you think that I have any desire to see that piece of sh*t?

John:  Don't be so stubborn - it's good.  You might learn something.

Me:  Yeah, you're right.  I learned something from it already - that Moore is king when it comes to brain dead idiots.  nah, i don't think I want to go.

John:  Come on, Tracy wants to hang out with you - and she was the one who suggested this.

Me:  Well, to be honest, I'd rather have my balls pounded flat with a wooden hammer.   She really suggested this?

John:  Yeah

Me:  well, I am not interested anymore.  

John:  So, what do you want me to tell her?

Me:  That I enjoy the company of people who respect the Constitution of the United States, rather than those who want to change it.

John:  alright, see ya

Me:  Yep.

Man.  What the hell is wrong with people?
View Quote

You jackass, you're supposed to fuck 'em before you shove their nose in their own shit.  Haven't you read [i]The Guide to Making Liberal Bitches Feel Like They Are Worthless POSes So They Kill Themselves and Thus Rid the World of a Shitbird Who Might Vote For More Liberal Douchebags[/i]?
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 8:06:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Thats hilarious!

Kind of a bummer though.

Good job choosing your beliefs over the beav.You're to be admired.

Course Imbrog ll' sell everything out just to sniff one.[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 8:07:27 PM EDT
[#11]
help me kick the habit and send ten cases of MGD to me!
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 8:11:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 8:16:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Good for you. A woman who isn't pro 2nd, isn't worth wasting time on.

Link Posted: 11/2/2002 8:18:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Good for you. A woman who isn't pro 2nd, isn't worth wasting time on.
View Quote

I concur[^]
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 8:23:50 PM EDT
[#15]
At least we know you won't be starting a thread in 2 years, titled, "Wife wants a kid - should I get rid of my guns?", thank God.......

Think about it - first date, and already she was trying to change you.......

Link Posted: 11/2/2002 8:33:59 PM EDT
[#16]
UPDATE.

Well, I just got a call from my buddy.  They're back from the movie.  

Me:  Hey, how was it.

John:  Mind blowing.  Really.  You need to see this, it's funny and makes a number of good points.

Me:  What?  Are you on drugs?

John:  Kidding.  Tracy loved it.  She said you should take pointers from it.  Honestly, it wasn't bad.  

Me:  Of course it's bad.  It was sent to us from Satan himself.

John:   You going to come over?  We're going to play some cards.

Me:  Is Tracy there?

John:  Yeah.

Me:  Nah, I think I will stay here and take the dog for a walk.  Or maybe I will watch something on TV.  Or clean the walls.  Perhaps count the fibers in the carpet.  I'll find something to do.

John:  Oh

Me:  You can terminate your efforts to fix me up with her, really.  I am not interested.  Something like that would never work and even it did, I don't want to listen to someone bitch about evil guns for hours on end.  I appreciate the efforts, but I am not interested.

John:  ok, it's your loss.

Me:  Loss?  Whatever.

Anyhow.
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 8:35:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Reminds me of the time at the gun club's dinner, one of the guys is great, with 2 or 3 sons, but the wife is sitting right across from me & my son.  There have been reports that she is always ragging on him about calls at home about club business.  

So she & I are talking (or at least I'm trying to get a word in edgewise - ever meet one who asks you a question and then starts in on something else after you speak 5 words)

Anyway, she shifts to her girlfriend and knowing that I may be available, starts talking all about her, and how she was trying to bring her down to the dinner, and waht a great gal she is. And how it's still early maybe she could call her up again.

Well, the thing is, she JUST got through telling me all about how her GF just lOVES animals, and in fact has the cutest little bunny in the back yard, and she just ADORES it.
For a moment I was getting interested, then something provokes me to ask:  "So how do you suppose she likes hunters?"

Yvonne:  Oh, I hadn't thought about that.

Link Posted: 11/2/2002 8:45:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Screw that, make your own. Chicks dig a guy who can cook well and can brew.
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 8:47:15 PM EDT
[#19]
right on bro!!

there's plenty of pro-2nd hotties out there, don't sell yourself out just for 1 time 'tang.

my ex was even more conservative than me, totally pro-2nd (although she did almost off my ass  once, but i DID have it coming!!! - long story)

my fiancee (ex-stripper, heh heh heh) is also pro-2nd, although being young she is kinda brainwashed by the prevelant liberal shit at the same time, let's call her a work in progress.

speaking of work in progress, agree with the other posters; ya GOTTA do something about your beer!!!!  that shit just ain't acceptable.  not sure if it's available up in your 'hood, but if it is check out pacifico.  mexican beer, way smooth, excellent product.  a lot of people don't know this but some of the mexican beers (note: corona is NOT one of them) are absolutely top notch, as a lot of the mexican breweries were started by expatriate german brewmasters after the first world war. another big advantage of the mexican beers over the european beers is that they are inevitably a lot fresher. if you want to try a more heavily hopped beer check out bohemia, a classic czech style pilsner.  for a dark beer check out negra modelo, a vienna style, and one of my personal favorites.

best of luck, in both the realm of hotties, and the realm of real beer. truly "the finer things in life", right up there with quality weapons.

-eric
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 8:51:08 PM EDT
[#20]
I agree. Negra Modelo is the bomb.
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 9:28:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Whats wrong with you?

Liberal chicks are EASY and they SWALLOW.

You missed a sure-thing.
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 9:49:11 PM EDT
[#22]
NO NO NO,you only say all that stuff about the Constitution after you hit it[rolleyes]

Link Posted: 11/2/2002 9:57:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I agree. Negra Modelo is the bomb.
View Quote

OK, but don't you guys forget XX

Though San Miguel seemed tasty a long time ago, I don't like it much anymore.  Of course, maybe I'm just bitter that she didn't "love me long time" after all.

So anyway, Ire, I gotta wonder if your friend John is salvageable.
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 10:08:01 PM EDT
[#24]
I'd of banged her. Seriously why not goto the movie and see what the chick is about before blowing her off that easy. You might have been able to convince her that moore is an idiot.
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 2:31:44 AM EDT
[#25]
So are these "real" friends?
Heck, you should of had her pay for the movie and the popcorn and then started up your own running commentary during the movie, just enought to ruin it for everyone else.
You could of brought your cell and had someone keep calling you every 15 minutes or so, get up and hit the bathroom every 15 minutes or so, buy a bunch of small drinks and spill them on the carpet burp, fart, whatever it took to ruin the movie.
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 2:40:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Ire, you did the right thing. Ignore Paul/Imbroglio et al. By going to this "movie" you would not only be financially supporting that FUCKTARD (as CAPITALIST so eloquently put it), but encouraging him to make more comedy/indoctrimentaries at our expense. Depending on how this one goes his next might get a wider opening with more theaters.

(NRA member MY ASS. They should send him his publicity stunt membership fee BACK.)
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 3:59:05 AM EDT
[#27]
You know, I thought about that, but I couldn't justify it.   Not so much the liberal chick, but giving money to him...

Futhermore, I've tried to convert several liberal chicks and they've all failed in very bad ways.  For example:

one shaved her head, don't know why

two turned lesbian.

one tried killing herself

numerous have threaten to kill themselves

one left a dead animal on my doorstep

another called me up and asked if she could drink my blood

another chased me down the road with a baseball bat, then she turned lesbian and hasn't looked back

a couple developed serious drug addictions after things ended

The list goes on and on.  I think I will just wait for another woman to come along.  

Quoted:
I'd of banged her. Seriously why not goto the movie and see what the chick is about before blowing her off that easy. You might have been able to convince her that moore is an idiot.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 4:04:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Uh.......I think those were just crazy chicks, but being liberal goes hand in hand with insanity.
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 8:04:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
You know, I thought about that, but I couldn't justify it.   Not so much the liberal chick, but giving money to him...

Futhermore, I've tried to convert several liberal chicks and they've all failed in very bad ways.  For example:

two turned lesbian.

another chased me down the road with a baseball bat, then she turned lesbian and hasn't looked back

The list goes on and on.  I think I will just wait for another woman to come along.  
View Quote
Imbroglio?  Is that you?
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 11:59:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

two turned lesbian.

View Quote

You certainly have a way with women.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top