Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2004 9:35:14 AM EDT
I don't have time to search out and set up a on-line account,.  I can email a couple of great pic's for a host.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:38:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Never mind it would be a dupe, dam, I thought I had one that I had not seen here.

Thanks anyway
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:44:03 AM EDT
[#2]
for future reference, tinypic.com will host up to a 250k pic or it will auto resize if larger...no account necessary...just upload and cut and paste the given url... another board member gave me this info...works great! god bless ar15.com
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:45:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Me.
I can host whatever you need, no file limit although in particularly large files I'll ask the link not be sent all over hell. i dont have THAT much bandwidth. Anyways, its an open offer for anyone who needs something hosted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top