Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2003 7:10:53 PM EDT
drinking this stuff my b-in-law gave me.  4 beers and a quick nip of Cuervo and now i think i'm gonna post some titty pix!  JK mods!

this stuff is strong as hell.  I love it.  
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 7:15:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Light weight [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 7:18:34 PM EDT
[#2]
you got that right.  I'm on seven now!  feeling good!
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 7:20:11 PM EDT
[#3]
You weigh like a 100 pounds right? [:D]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 7:21:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 7:23:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Are you drinking beer? Or something like Bud light? Beer is fine for hot days (nothing is better after mowing the lawn), but for quite evenings nothing beats a good rum & coke.

And 7 beers is just the right number for feeling good without pucking your guts out!
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 7:37:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 7:43:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I remember when i was 220[:D]
I've been 230 6'2 for the last year. You should be able to handle a hell of a lot more booze for your weight. Just have the aspirins and a glass of water ready on the night stand for when you wake up [;)]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 7:47:26 PM EDT
[#8]
like mathmatics, drinking is a practice sport and when I was 23 I could put it aawya pretty good but i rarely get loades anymor so I'm about where I wanna be .

one time me and 6 of my buddies killed a keg in 2.5 hours and then we went to the bar.  we were so fucked up half of us got kick out while in line to pay the cover and the rest of us got flagged soon after.  that was the good ol days when the bars in wildwood nj were open til 5am.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 7:51:01 PM EDT
[#9]
So, you feel you have enuf brain cells, that you can kill off a few hundred thousand by inebriating yourself???

I'm told dead brain cells don't regenerate.

Link Posted: 5/23/2003 7:53:17 PM EDT
[#10]
I have higher than average IQ, so I have some brain cells to waste[:D]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 7:57:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

No they do not.  However, when enough dead brain cells accumulate they form a regenerative nural network that sends a repetitive "vote democratic" message to the higher cognitive centers of the brain. [;D]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:00:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
However, when enough dead brain cells accumulate they form a regenerative nural network that sends a repetitive "vote democratic" message to the higher cognitive centers of the brain. [;D]
View Quote

Ahhh, yes, TK Syndrome (Teddy Kennedy)

[:D]

Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:13:40 PM EDT
[#13]
found a drinking buddy worthy of my time on wednesday, met StykUrHedUp, from about noon to 3 a.m. we consumed somewhere right around a case of beer each

that was practice for the "tex farm" shoot tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 9:51:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So, you feel you have enuf brain cells, that you can kill off a few hundred thousand by inebriating yourself???

View Quote

It's Darwinism at it's finest.  Only the strongest brain cells survive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top