Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2001 8:53:49 AM EDT
.....that my mind is warped.  My mother described me to our new neighbors (rent the house between my parents and me) as her militant, survialist son and if they here a load boom, not to be alarmed unless they are.  Now, its Christmas Eve and am I with my whole family? Noooooooooo.  Here I sit in BDU's, kids watching blues clues while I read and post on AR15.com.  Kinda cool in my opinion, guess I am disturbed.[whacko]
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 10:55:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't make us all look bad by doing something stupid in those BDU's.

Link Posted: 12/24/2001 11:02:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Why aren't your kids watching GI Joe?!

-------------
"It's not a doll, it's an action figure."
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 11:04:29 AM EDT
[#3]
What?  You're not wearing your load-bearing vest loaded for bear?
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 11:11:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Careful, you might get reported as a 'domestic terrorist' and have the JBT's comming down your chiminey tonight with a bag full of handcuffs and othe assorted goodies!!

[smoke]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top