Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2005 6:44:25 PM EDT
I was on my night off, & I decided I would try some of the single malt Scotch I bought about a yr ago.
I started out mixing a lot of water to a small amount of Scotch, & gradualy I added more Scotch to less water. I finaly got to straight Scotch. It was smooth & easy to drink. I went to bed about 3 a.m. & didn't wake up till 8:30 am.

I didn't feel drunken just a little fuzzy feeling when I went to bed. I drank about 1/2 the bottle. I felt sore & had a headache for a while after I woke up, but since it was still my day off I went back to sleep for a few more hrs & felt much better when I awoke.

The really weird thing is tho, I can't seem to get rid if the smell of the sickly sweet order of the Scottch from my sense of smell. Is this normal? Everytime I smell it I get a little quezy feeling.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:51:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Drink a glass of milk with vanilla in it. You might want to add some sugar to make it taste good.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:52:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Will that get rid of the smell?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:53:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I was on my night off, & I decided I would try some of the single malt Scotch I bought about a yr ago.
I started out mixing a lot of water to a small amount of Scotch, & gradualy I added more Scotch to less water. I finaly got to straight Scotch. It was smooth & easy to drink. I went to bed about 3 a.m. & didn't wake up till 8:30 am.

I didn't feel drunken just a little fuzzy feeling when I went to bed. I drank about 1/2 the bottle. I felt sore & had a headache for a while after I woke up, but since it was still my day off I went back to sleep for a few more hrs & felt much better when I awoke.

The really weird thing is tho, I can't seem to get rid if the smell of the sickly sweet order of the Scottch from my sense of smell. Is this normal? Everytime I smell it I get a little quezy feeling.

Drink water. A goodly amount. Eat something. Brush your teeth a couple times.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:55:58 PM EDT
[#4]
more often than not. If you ever get anything on your hands that smells a few drops may not get rid of it. It will cover it up though.

Id say about 2 Tabelspoons in a small glass.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:57:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Dude! your lucky! It takes me a whole bottle to keep that smell in my nose!

I love it! A lil water opens it up too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top