Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2002 6:35:11 PM EDT
just got back from the meps station, with completed contract and papers for e-3 in hand. my first duty station after basic, infantry, and airborne is going to be the 82nd airborne div. this is just a step along the way to my ultimate goal of earning my green beret but it's a start. this has been my dream since I was about 9 years old [:D]. but for now I am just happy to be starting out in such a fine organization as the 82. seems like a great foundation from which to build apon. well any I just wanted to share this with all you guys here at ar15.com.

ps. any suggestions/sage advise would be highly valued and very appreciated

thanks in advance for any replies.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 6:39:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats, have fun.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 6:40:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Hats off to you.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 9:28:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Keep them feet and knees together!
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 5:08:37 AM EDT
[#4]
....Eyes on the Horizon!!!!
Good Luck to you...
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 5:21:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Good luck at OUST, Jump School, and I'll see ya when ya get here.

And I Quote 203gnr " Keep your Feet and Knees Together"
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 5:11:04 AM EDT
[#6]
hey guys thanks for all the suggestions, and tips. I will be honored to be with such a great unit with such a rich history. can't wait.

thanks guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top