Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2003 11:08:25 AM EDT
An accountant, a lawyer and a cowboy were standing side by side using the urinal. The accountant finishes, zips up and starts washing and literally scrubbing his hands....clear up to his elbows....he used about 20 paper towels to finish drying off. He turns to the other two and says, "I graduated from the University of Michigan and they taught us to be clean."

The lawyer finishes, zips up and quickly wets the tips of his fingers, dries with one paper towel, and says, "I graduated from the University of California and they taught us to be environmentally conscious."

The cowboy finishes and zips up, and as he is walking out of the bathroom says, "I graduated from the University of Texas and they taught us not to piss on our hands".

[ROFL2]

Link Posted: 1/6/2003 5:46:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Not a single reply to say thanks.....boy that's the last time I buck for points with the Texas boy's........[:D]

Sheeeeeesh........
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 5:59:47 PM EDT
[#2]
You just offended a whole slew of Aggies.  Any joke that ends up with a Tea-sip looking good is not a joke to an Aggie.  It's a Texas cultural thing.

[):)]
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 6:00:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 6:08:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Keep trying you’ll get there.[;)]
SSD
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 6:09:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Now, boyz, be easy on this fellow.

He meant no disrespect!

Now, to just show you that the Texans are a good group to deal with, I'll tell you a right fine Texas joke.

What did one testicle say to the other testicle?

[b]'Why should we hang? Slim did the shooting!'[/b]

Eric The(LaughAMinute)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 7:08:32 PM EDT
[#6]
LMAO!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top