Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/28/2002 7:34:12 PM EDT
Well, for those of you that may remember me (I've never been a prolific poster), I am back reading these boards after a 3 - 4 month absence. Would anyone care to point me towards any classic threads that have been written during my absence? I'd hate to think I may have missed another "Mall Ninja" or "Flaming Backpack" type.

Sounds like the BRC went well - It looks like a may be in the US for next year's festivities. I may be able to join you folks.

Nice to see how many new members we seem to have - but where have some of the old frequent posters gone?

Adam
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 7:36:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Well this weekend is a special one.. They are all either at Bulletfest or down at Eric the Hun's : Huns FUN IN THE SUN SHOOT.  So we are missing probably 40/50 members this weekend if not more.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 7:38:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 7:38:36 PM EDT
[#3]
would you believe that Eric the Ammoman gave away free ammo?

and you just missed getting a free AR15 from Olympic....

Oh well, maybe a new "event" will show itself now that you're back. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 7:39:56 PM EDT
[#4]
GW Bush got knocked out when something was shoved up his butt. Cheny is now president.

Link Posted: 6/28/2002 7:43:41 PM EDT
[#5]
oh my! that is just too damn funny AGTM!
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 7:43:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 7:48:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Hi Adam,

What took you to Korea?

I was there from 96-99 and I had a great time.

Lived right accross from Lotte World and Olympic park in Seoul.

Anyong,

Satcong
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 7:49:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 8:16:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You missed flame wars between DonR and Steyr, and BlazeOfGlory's paintball robots of death.
Oh yeah, the full auto trigger finger, too. [:D]
View Quote

LINKS!? Sounds like I have some reading to do.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 8:25:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Hi Adam,

What took you to Korea?

I was there from 96-99 and I had a great time.

Lived right accross from Lotte World and Olympic park in Seoul.

Anyong,

Satcong
View Quote

Been here two years and 3 days now. 2ID - Cp. Casey. Lately, it seems the senior leadership here is making a concerted effort to remove avery last ounce of fun from life here, so I am more than ready to go home.

For some reason, when those of you in the states had troubles with the noard being slow around December (after the big mess GB had with the server, etc.) I had no problems. Then, when you guys were back up and running, suddenly here it was taking up to 5 minutes for each page to load! I was forced to wean myself from this site. I would periodically check every week or so to see if the situation had resolved itself, to no avail.

I just tried again this week and everything seems to be working now.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 10:04:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 11:50:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top