Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/5/2012 6:00:02 AM EDT
Republican Ass-Clowns,Congress' fault,  jobs growth, MSM.

Brace yourself.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:02:34 AM EDT
[#1]
They have teachers unions in his home country of Kenya that are not very happy. I think the foreigner in chief will be hauling ass back home to organize them.

We're off the hook.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:02:46 AM EDT
[#2]
It will happen, no matter the actual numbers we will see (on paper) real job growth this year.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:02:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I hope your wrong...but it would'nt surprise me.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:03:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I also believe the Republicans can't possibly win; however, we should still vote for Romney...I'm not sure why exactly, but we have to vote for the most liberal Republican possible.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:04:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Agreed
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:04:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Agree.  The Republicraps can't get a viable candidate and the nation will get the Kenyan.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:04:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Brace yourself.

I'll bet you both a new-in the wrap Magpul P-Mag that you are wrong.

I think the D.C. Dog-catcher could beat Zero in this election. The big question is, will what we get be any better.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:05:43 AM EDT
[#8]
You forgot a billion dollars to spend.

That's the ugly little thing no one's talking about.

No republican will come close to that amount...and with the current crop of RINOS...who the fuck cares?

They're all progressive, statist, big centralized government types...save Ron Paul who's nutty as a Christmas Fruitcake.

America...in dire need of a revolution, but it's too early to start.

CVN
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:07:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brace yourself.

I think the D.C. Dog-catcher could beat Zero in this election. The big question is, will what we get be any better.

November is a long way off my friend.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:08:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Agreed, especially if Paul goes third party.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:08:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Holders anti ID stance is all I needed to know to realize we're past the tipping point. Another landslide for Obama.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:14:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Obama will NOT get reelected with this Lousy Economy.

Impeach Obama for the Good of the Children.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:17:23 AM EDT
[#13]
With people voting for stupid candidates I would not doubt it
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:18:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Ron Paul did not sweep Iowa with a massive win.

Brace yourself.

That's what this thread is really about.
Sour grapes.

RP lost in Iowa, so the kenyan will win by default.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:18:43 AM EDT
[#15]
GOP should just throw their hands up and quit for President this year and focus only on Congress and getting some better idiots elected

There is no way Romney will inspire the base (Romney will get the nomination unless he has a heart attack between now and November)
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:19:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Brace yourself.

It take it with your Attitude You will be Voting for the Wookie and his Fat Assed Wife
Defeatist Attitude I see
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:19:41 AM EDT
[#17]
All the Republicans need to do is run on "it's the economy, stupid".  I like to think they are competent enough to recognize this, but it should have been simple to defeat Obama the first time and they managed to screw that up, so who knows?

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:20:40 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm gonna get the flame suit on and say I'd rather have Obama reelected from a gun control perspective than Romney as long as the Republicans control everything else.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:24:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ron Paul did not sweep Iowa with a massive win.

Brace yourself.

That's what this thread is really about.
Sour grapes.

RP lost in Iowa, so the kenyan will win by default.

The OP has never supported Ron Paul.   Sorry to ruin your premise.    

If you think Santorum has a chance to win (even the nomination), I'd like to sell you some real estate cheap.

The list of candidates is now decimated.   Santorum is garbage (and unelectable), Romney IS Obama, Newt is a big govt. progressive and the others are (pretty much) out of the running.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:24:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm gonna get the flame suit on and say I'd rather have Obama reelected from a gun control perspective than Romney as long as the Republicans control everything else.  

problem is GOP needs both congress and President to make actual changes

But I imagine it would be like the Bush years when he had GOP congress and they spent like idiots and Obama had Dem congress and they spent like idiots.

We are heading towards the cliff and no one wants to tap the brakes
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:25:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brace yourself.

November is a long way off my friend.

So you'll take the bet then.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:25:28 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Brace yourself.

That ain't rocket science son

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:25:46 AM EDT
[#23]
GOP contenders are all out of touch wingbats.  OP is probably correct.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:26:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

So you think a Republican congress will have a better ability to stem Obama's second term Anti-gun moves than they would at keeping Romney in check?

Seriously, how many times does Obama need to act without support or in direct contradiction to the legislative process to make you realize congress is not an obstacle for him.  For example, he just made a recess appointment while congress was in session.  He has only laid off of Gun Control becuase it's too touchy to do in the first term and his F&F plan isn't working out how he hoped.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:27:26 AM EDT
[#25]
My dopey siblings who voted zero the first time WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN! That is a small sample, but multiply it across the country.......
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:29:13 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you think a Republican congress will have a better ability to stem Obama's second term Anti-gun moves than they would at keeping Romney in check?

Seriously, how many times does Obama need to act without support or in direct contradiction to the legislative process to make you realize congress is not an obstacle for him.  For example, he just made a recess appointment while congress was in session.  He has only laid off of Gun Control becuase it's too touchy to do in the first term and his F&F plan isn't working out how he hoped.
What I'm saying is were fucked no matter what. How much trouble do you thin Romney will have sending any bill he wants through a Republican congress. At least with Obama they try to put up a fight.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:29:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Again I'll say that I hope the zebra can change it's stripes.

There is no way on God's green earth that Romney will have anything to do with any anti-gun legislation.

These jerks aren't perfect, none of them.

But they will have to state publicly what the stance is.

And again I have to vote against someone rather than for someone.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:30:36 AM EDT
[#28]
I'm preparing myself either way.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:31:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
You forgot a billion dollars to spend.

That's the ugly little thing no one's talking about.

No republican will come close to that amount...and with the current crop of RINOS...who the fuck cares?

They're all progressive, statist, big centralized government types...save Ron Paul who's nutty as a Christmas Fruitcake.

America...in dire need of a revolution, but it's too early to start.

CVN

+1

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:31:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
All the Republicans need to do is run on "it's the economy, stupid".  I like to think they are competent enough to recognize this, but it should have been simple to defeat Obama the first time and they managed to screw that up, so who knows?

But why run on that when you can share your views on birth control?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:31:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

But why run on that when you can share your views on birth control?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:34:41 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Agreed.  

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:35:58 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There is no way on God's green earth that Romney will have anything to do with any anti-gun legislation.

There is much more potential for Romney to fuck us if there is another VA tech. The GOP will go against Obama if just for spite.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:36:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:38:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Obama will NOT get reelected with this Lousy Economy.

Impeach Obama for the Good of the Children.

Todays ADP #'s are just the tip of the huge BS cock about to get rammed up the ass of the idiot American consumer.

In 6 months the sheep will think everything is just fine and O will win no matter what POS RINO/Kook runs against him.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:40:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
GOP should just throw their hands up and quit for President this year and focus only on Congress and getting some better idiots elected

There is no way Romney will inspire the base (Romney will get the nomination unless he has a heart attack between now and November)

He doesn't have to, obama will do that for him

Romney just needs to inspire the independents and like it or not he probably will (obama has helped him with the indies as well).

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:42:11 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

What I'm saying is were fucked no matter what. How much trouble do you thin Romney will have sending any bill he wants through a Republican congress. At least with Obama they try to put up a fight.

Check the bold in your statement.  At least Romney would try to send a bill, a bill that would be a near lock to be defeated in a Republican house and slightly less of a lock in a Republican Senate.  Congress has shown no ability to fight executive orders or extra-legal actions taken by Obama.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:42:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

There is much more potential for Romney to fuck us if there is another VA tech. The GOP will go against Obama if just for spite.

I understand that the potential is there, but mitts will have to kiss the ass of the NRA, and gunowners, and I can't believe that anything, no matter how big, will make him break that promise.

Maybe I am being too optomistic.

I honestly dislike them all, but the foreigner in chief has got to fall.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:43:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The majority of the country will be voting based on economics not gun control in 2012.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:49:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Hussein is still polling in the mid 40's.
The sheep are still ignorant or blind...

fo' mo'

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:51:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

This should appear on every (R) campaign ad.

"Obama. Can we afford 4 more years?"

And hope they don't question if we could afford any President from 1990 >.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:51:50 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The majority of the country will be voting based on economics not gun control in 2012.

I know and I'd rather cut off my dick with a KFC spork than vote for Obama. I just think our gun rights are screwed no matter which of the two get in. IF RP gets in we'll have gun rights but were gonna need em because every country other than Canada is gonna try make us their bitch.  

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:58:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That is Wrong Thinking. If you Vote for the Wookie and He Gets Back in, He may not Pass any anti gun laws in his Last 4 years, But What he will do is Appoint More Liberal anti Gun Supreme Court Judges That will fuck us in the ass a Whole Lot Longer like 20-30 years
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:00:33 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I know and I'd rather cut off my dick with a KFC spork than vote for Obama. I just think our gun rights are screwed no matter which of the two get in. IF RP gets in we'll have gun rights but were gonna need em because every country other than Canada is gonna try make us their bitch.  

RP has zero shot, zero!!!!!!

He won't even win a single primary. He'd get more votes running as a Dem, all the liberal slackers I know absolutely love him.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:01:22 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is Wrong Thinking. If you Vote for the Wookie and He Gets Back in, He may not Pass any anti gun laws in his Last 4 years, But What he will do is Appoint More Liberal anti Gun Supreme Court Judges That will fuck us in the ass a Whole Lot Longer like 20-30 years

As stated above I would never vote for Obama but your point is one I didn't take into consideration. You are right. Appointments could do a lot more damage in the long run than Romney can do now.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:06:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Probably correct.

If so, the Republicans have only themselves to blame.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:06:45 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

It will happen, no matter the actual numbers we will see (on paper) real job growth this year.

Heh, more then two years straight of it NEVER being close to the break-even point in the reports, but 'unemployment' continues to go down...

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:10:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Brace yourself.

The bigger problem is that, even if one of the current Republican candidates gets elected, they don't have the balls or sense to actually try to fix the country's problems. The economy will still suck as we continue to try to re-inflate the housing bubble while we rack up debt by paying the mortgage with the credit cards that are owned by China... They will be an ineffective 1-termer and we'll probably end up running as an incumbent underdog to Hillary in 2016.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:11:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Exactly , and I am bracing myself for the coming storm .
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:54:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly , and I am bracing myself for the coming storm .

We get Hurricane Obama or Nor'easter Romney. Either storm will be a disaster. Katie, bar the door and hide the children.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top