Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2004 5:45:01 PM EDT
I will NEVER vote for Bush......because I cant!

Im not a US citizen and if I ever do become one, ill become one way after he finishes being President!

So therefore I will never vote for him...but I would if I could

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:45:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Shouldn't you be feeding your kangaroos or something?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:46:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

No, they feed themselves.

Might be time to feed the crocs tho..
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:47:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Roos are like sheep here or goats in Iraq....

Bounce bounce bounce....

Git R Done!!!!!!! Mayte!!!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:48:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Do the next best thing.  Vote for Howard.  If he wins, Bush wins.  And vice versa.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:49:47 PM EDT
[#5]
As anti-gun as Howard is, he is a stalwart on killing terrorists.

CRC
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:50:30 PM EDT
[#6]
But you will vote for Howard, I hope!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:50:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:51:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey look outside, I think a dingo is eating your baby!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:51:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

He has no choice unless he wants Australia attacked.

CRC
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:52:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Is Kerry’s sister having any impact down under with her campaigning against Howard.

Just to point out Kerry’s sister is trying to unseat one of our most dependable and true allies with a man who want to bug out in Iraq.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:57:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Im not a US citizen and if I ever do become one, ill become one way after he finishes being President!

hr

That's okay. I will cast a vote for Bush in your honor.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:58:59 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Is Kerry’s sister having any impact down under with her campaigning against Howard.

Just to point out Kerry’s sister is trying to unseat one of our most dependable and true allies with a man who want to bug out in Iraq.

Kerry has a sister?

None of us have heard of her...
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:59:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Roos are like sheep here or goats in Iraq....

Bounce bounce bounce....

Git R Done!!!!!!! Mayte!!!!

You use sheeps and goats for transport??  WOw!  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:09:46 PM EDT
[#14]
from //www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,10797507%5E2703,00.html

US 'endangers Australians'
Roy Eccleston, Washington correspondent
September 18, 2004
JOHN Kerry's campaign has warned Australians that the Howard Government's support for the US in Iraq has made them a bigger target for international terrorists.

Diana Kerry, younger sister of the Democrat presidential candidate, told The Weekend Australian that the Bali bombing and the recent attack on the Australian embassy in Jakarta clearly showed the danger to Australians had increased.

"Australia has kept faith with the US and we are endangering the Australians now by this wanton disregard for international law and multilateral channels," she said, referring to the invasion of Iraq.

Asked if she believed the terrorist threat to Australians was now greater because of the support for Republican George W. Bush, Ms Kerry said: "The most recent attack was on the Australian embassy in Jakarta -- I would have to say that."

Ms Kerry, who taught school in Indonesia for 15 years until 2000, is heading a campaign called Americans Overseas for Kerry which aims to secure the votes of Americans abroad -- including the more than 100,000 living in Australia.

In the 2000 election, analysts say absentee votes cast overseas tipped the balance to Mr Bush in the decisive state of Florida. Domestic votes put Mr Gore ahead by a few hundred votes, but Mr Bush won by 537 after overseas ballots were included.

In this election, which is decided according to the states won, the Kerry campaign says overseas votes could also determine the result given there are a dozen states where victory might be measured by a few hundred to a few thousand votes. About 5million American voters live overseas and interest in this election was high, Ms Kerry said. About 350,000 absentee ballots were distributed in 2000, but more than a million had been sought this time.

"My belief is US citizens living overseas are very concerned about the current direction of the US, particularly in regard to international affairs," she claimed. "They are on the front lines of the decline of US respect and reputation; they hear it and feel it on a daily basis."

A poll by the Washington-based Pew Centre for People and the Press found that in March this year only 58 per cent of Britons, 37 per cent of French and 38 per cent of Germans had favourable opinions of America, down by more than 20 percentage points in each country from before the Iraq war.

Quizzed on US opinion polls that showed Senator Kerry's campaign flagged through August and that he was now running behind Mr Bush, Ms Kerry said her brother would win the November 2 election.

"He responds well to challenges and has the reputation of fighting well from behind," she said.

Gee FiftyCalibre, guess if you haven't heard of her, she must be doing most of her talking (and exagerating here actions) over here... just like her brother.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:13:32 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

LOL...

You just need to keep PM Howard around...
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:15:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Cicero on traitors like Kerry:

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear."
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:15:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:18:21 PM EDT
[#18]
I am sure Bush don’t want no lesbian against him…
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:21:17 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
www.thehumorsource.com/pictures/895.jpg

SO this means she shaves...?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:22:27 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He has no choice unless he wants Australia attacked.

CRC

According to Kerry, it's Bush's fault that Australia is being attacked.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:24:50 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Guess you'll just have to go outside and play with your swords.  Oh wait, I meant boards.  You can't have swords.  

If you immigrate through legal channels it will probably take you awhile.  It's faster if you just wade across the Rio Grande.  We'll let anyone cross that border and go on the dole.

As an Aussie and an ARFCOM member, how do you enjoy your weapon of choice?  By looking at Lumpy's pics for gun nuts?

Don't mean to rub it in.  Can't help being an asshole. Both nature and nurture.

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:32:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Deadset, never heard of this Kerry chick.  One of my mates in a US citizen.  Ill ask him if his parents know of her.

Guess you'll just have to go outside and play with your swords. Oh wait, I meant boards. You can't have swords.

If you immigrate through legal channels it will probably take you awhile. It's faster if you just wade across the Rio Grande. We'll let anyone cross that border and go on the dole.

As an Aussie and an ARFCOM member, how do you enjoy your weapon of choice? By looking at Lumpy's pics for gun nuts?

Don't mean to rub it in. Can't help being an asshole. Both nature and nurture.

We are having a home extension so there are heaps of boards outside right now ehehe.

Later on ill be joining the Army Reserves, and then the Army when I finish uni.  Alot of you wanna shoot Augs but ill be paid to shoot full auto ones ehehe.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:33:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:23:25 AM EDT
[#24]
O.K. I got a few  questions.  Is kangaroo very good to eat?  Is there a huntin season on them?.  An oh yes, hows the fishin down under?  
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:30:49 AM EDT
[#25]
OHHHHHHH BLOODY HECK!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:46:45 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
As anti-gun as Howard is, he is a stalwart on killing terrorists.

CRC

I don't really know Aussie politics, but I'd be willing to bet that Howard's opponent is an even bigger gun grabber.

BTW, isn't it your voting day today? Or do I have my date line screwed up?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:37:45 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
O.K. I got a few  questions.  Is kangaroo very good to eat?  Is there a huntin season on them?.  An oh yes, hows the fishin down under?  

Kangaroo is like beef, but leaner, jucier and with NO cholesterol.  No hunting season IIRC, you can hunt all year round.  Fishin is great!

I don't really know Aussie politics, but I'd be willing to bet that Howard's opponent is an even bigger gun grabber.

BTW, isn't it your voting day today? Or do I have my date line screwed up?

Yesterday...today for you
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:48:34 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Deadset, never heard of this Kerry chick.  One of my mates in a US citizen.  Ill ask him if his parents know of her.

Guess you'll just have to go outside and play with your swords. Oh wait, I meant boards. You can't have swords.

If you immigrate through legal channels it will probably take you awhile. It's faster if you just wade across the Rio Grande. We'll let anyone cross that border and go on the dole.

As an Aussie and an ARFCOM member, how do you enjoy your weapon of choice? By looking at Lumpy's pics for gun nuts?

Don't mean to rub it in. Can't help being an asshole. Both nature and nurture.[/qu

We are having a home extension so there are heaps of boards outside right now ehehe.

Later on ill be joining the Army Reserves, and then the Army when I finish uni.  Alot of you wanna shoot Augs but ill be paid to shoot full auto ones ehehe.

SHOOT AUGS , HA what a PLASTIC TRIGGER POS, I've been around the world Aussie, I'll take my CAR vs. that POS.

BTW, Good Luck to ya mate.

"RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:55:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Howard won, BOO YA!  
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:27:54 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't mean to rub it in. Can't help being an asshole. Both nature and nurture.[/qu

SHOOT AUGS , HA what a PLASTIC TRIGGER POS, I've been around the world Aussie, I'll take my CAR vs. that POS.

BTW, Good Luck to ya mate.

"RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Hey, we are getting M4's too!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:42:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Take a look at the people who lead your country, their affiliations and the vested intrests that keep them in office before you judge our's. It is no different then our country or how people gain political stature here, or in most other countries for that matter.

Things work out one way or the other, if someone is unfortunate enough to be a political a science major... reality might appear unforgiving.

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:50:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Good luck on the home extension.  

Going to have to try some kangaroo one day.  We need to turn some loose in south Texas and see what happens, just joking.  We already have monkeys and blackbuck,nilgai,axis ,fallow, along with God knows whatelse escaped or just plain turned loose and destroying our origional ecosystem.  Not to mention the out of control feral hog situation.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:30:45 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Good luck on the home extension.  

Going to have to try some kangaroo one day.  We need to turn some loose in south Texas and see what happens, just joking.  We already have monkeys and blackbuck,nilgai,axis ,fallow, along with God knows whatelse escaped or just plain turned loose and destroying our origional ecosystem.  Not to mention the out of control feral hog situation.

Sounds sorta like our environment.  We have so many introduced species, the ecosstem is fucked.

Besides the out of control roo population, we have goats, pigs, foxes, rabbits, dogs, cats, fuckin everything besides monkeys!

The only hope it to hunt the intoduced species into extinction
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:06:54 AM EDT
[#34]
That's where we come in, where I currently hunt, coastal plains, we have the feral pigs hard.  So bad in some places that it is hard to drive a four wheeler through.  The hill country of Texas has the worse exotic population.  The monkeys are down by Dilley in south Texas and have not gotten too far yet but they are pest.  The nilgai are in thesouthern coastal area on the King Ranch and Kennedy ranch.  They don't seem to take much from the origional inhabitants.  Good luck and good hunting.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:33:59 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

That really isn't stopping anyone.  In my state, when you get a driver's license, you can register to vote and many, many illegal aliens are doing it.  Why don't you try to get an absentee ballot?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:35:20 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That really isn't stopping anyone.  In my state, when you get a driver's license, you can register to vote and many, many illegal aliens are doing it.  Why don't you try to get an absentee ballot?

No US drivers license
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top