Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/3/2001 9:27:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/3/2001 9:28:36 PM EDT by CavVet]
I am FRESH from knee surgery, they sent me home with ice packs...crush and use...I read the ingredients, and the name rang a bell... I RAN to the net to see what it was...I was SO SHOCKED at the page I ran across... [url]http://yourname.netzon.net/terrorist.htm[/url] DO NOT GO HERE..YOU WILL BE SHOCKED TOO !!!! I have been a STRICT constitutionist for all my life..anymore, I dont know who i distrust more, the government JBT (yes I said it, no flame needed, get over it) or my co-countrymen.... LAW's on here, web pages that have CRAZY info.... WHEW, I am SO GLAD I have my AR's......and my AK's......and my FN's.... OUT HERE....
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 9:32:53 PM EDT
Great. Now when my computer gets taken, It'll have the same history as Mucko's... Thanks a heap.
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 9:40:36 PM EDT
your names & ip's have now been logged, we will be watching.
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 9:41:52 PM EDT
that's site has old shit on it, you can buy the paperback version of it almost anywhere. fear not.
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 12:16:07 AM EDT
lol relax any one with half a brain could make most of those things (I have a copy on disk : )
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 4:28:13 AM EDT
Originally Posted By CavVet: I am FRESH from knee surgery...
View Quote
I had knee surgery too. torn miniscus, and stretched ACL. Basketball injury. Un fortunately, they used a procedure that is roughly the equivalent of a generator on a car. Old technology. Hang in there. They can do amazing stuff today. rehab will bring you back to 90-95% of what you were. Which ain't bad, all things considered.
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 4:34:35 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 5:16:35 AM EDT
WWoodworth, MSN has a site... [url]www.zone.com[/url] all the games you can want.... Garandman, the BIG downside is all these darn gun sites, I have my new Armpistol, another AR, a few cases of local ammo (I needed that like a hole in the head!), a NICE FN kit from FNFILES group purchase comin....ALL my brass (reloads) is FULL!!! I have to go back to work to keep from buyin up the entire 3rd world!!!!
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 5:25:51 AM EDT
For your recovery I highly recomment Tahitian Noni Juice™ I know it sounds lame and I thought so to the zeronine compounds have some real valid scientific points Vets have been using this stuff on race horses recoverying from ligament surgery with great success... www.morinda.com I started using it after a bad auto accident and its worked wonders (not miracles) but am able to get up and do stuff now would have thought impossible a few years ago...without repetive surgeries
Top Top