Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2005 7:03:52 AM EDT
Spawned from the meth thread......Jesus, thats just attractive on so many levels!!
I get to shoot, which I like.
My target is reactive, which I like.
I get to see a big KABOOM, which I like.
I eliminate a meth lab, which I like.
I curb crime and send a strong message, which I like.
I possibly bag a bad guy, which I like.

Damn, is there a down side to meth lab hunting?!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:04:59 AM EDT
[#1]
You land up in jail, which you don't like.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:05:40 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You land up in jail, which you don't like.

ok, well there is that.
maybe some high speed Arrcommer could give me a Evasion training class....
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:06:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Need a spotter?

I'm a licensed ham too, so I can tell the po-po that the police scanner is for "monitoring amateur radio communications".  
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:09:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, it would sure as hell beat those Shoot-N-See targets now wouldn't it? LOL! Even better than clay pigeons!

Of course some flares might also be fun to experiment with. Hehe.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:11:13 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Well, it would sure as hell beat those Shoot-N-See targets now wouldn't it? LOL! Even better than clay pigeons!

Of course some flares might also be fun to experiment with. Hehe.

Maybe we could wire up some trip flares with tannerite (Homdemade claymore), rig the doors, then pop a trainer round through a window to get their attention, and when we see 3 smilin toothless faces yell out "FLARE INBOUND" then fire the flare and watch the ensueing fun.....
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:11:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Only issue I have with it is to make sure you do a good recon first. Lot's of these labs have small children around.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:12:04 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Yeah, they're real stupid and will do stupid things. They collect guns just like we do and selling that dope makes them a lot of money.  You do the math
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:12:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Tannerite has got NOTHING on Meth labs!  

Sounds fun...  I'll bring my McBro's Sporter.  When we going?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:14:24 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, they're real stupid and will do stupid things. They collect guns just like we do and selling that dope makes them a lot of money.  You do the math

They spend thier time doing drugs, we spend our time shooting and discussing terminal ballistics.
You can put shoes on a dog, but he still aint walkin through a door. I think we can take'm.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:14:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Ah, Boondock Saints style justice. If only it was easier to do. Do normal everyday people care if some cooker gets lit up in his workshop? Me personally, I wouldn't give a rats ass. I could just imagine the headlines.

That bieng said, I don't think that we have ever had a meth lab bust that I can think of around this area. I do know there is tons of drug activity in the area. I've lost like 5 friends in as many years thanks to thier drug activity. I hate that shit.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:16:13 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Spawned from the meth thread......Jesus, thats just attractive on so many levels!!
I turn 12 next month and stop dreaming I'm gonna be Clint Eastwood, Which everybody else likes.

Fixed that for ya    

Ohhh boy..................

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:17:10 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
[r]I turn 12 next month and stop dreaming I'm gonna be Clint Eastwood, Which everybody else likes.[/r]

Fixed that for ya    

Ohhh boy..................

YOU SO FUNNAY!!
HAHAHA!!! *snort* WILBUR MADE A FUNNAY!!

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:28:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Im not exactly a tree hugger, but some of the fixed labs out in the woods need a "Superfund" type clean up.  What exactly would be the enviromental impact of blowing up a lab?  

Im all with ya on the dislike of the labs, but if you absolutly have to do something yourself.  Recon the sites, take pics, ect and turn over a complete report to the pros.

But then again your a supersecret DeltaPJRangerCIAForceRecon dude
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:29:33 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Dont forget it, lest you wake up one morning and find a horsehead in your bed!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:35:07 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, that would be a SuperSecretCosaNostraMafiaWiseGuy.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:36:49 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

18N VG 4754561126  Give it your best shot LOL
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:38:43 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

18N VG 4754561126  Give it your best shot LOL

I'm callin the 8765309 crew mang!! We're gonna pop a few meth labs, kill a horse and see you in a week!!

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:39:30 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Ah, Boondock Saints style justice. If only it was easier to do. Do normal everyday people care if some cooker gets lit up in his workshop? Me personally, I wouldn't give a rats ass. I could just imagine the headlines.

That bieng said, I don't think that we have ever had a meth lab bust that I can think of around this area. I do know there is tons of drug activity in the area. I've lost like 5 friends in as many years thanks to thier drug activity. I hate that shit.

I think CT had one meth lab bust ever and that was back in the 80's.  Theres not even any speed in the area, everyone here just does coke instead.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 9:47:09 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Need a spotter?

I'm a licensed ham too, so I can tell the po-po that the police scanner is for "monitoring amateur radio communications".  

Too bad you live in a police state.  Here in CA nobody rapes the Constitution to tell us what kind of radios we can have or what we can listen too.

That's an interesting idea, a lot of the labs are out in the sticks or desert where the result could only be an environmental improvement.  But we do get the ocasional fly by night lab in the motel or normal neighborhood so you'ld have to be a little selective on your targets.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 9:55:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Wouldn't it be more satisfying to lobby your elected representitives to decriminalize these silly, unenforcable laws?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top