Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2003 2:44:54 PM EDT
This is the letter I just sent to gunbroker,
I did some searching around and they have some explaining to do.
I know they have a slight delay when you list an item ,but as i said
I listed the rifle the first time and it didn't appear until the 6th day of a 7 day auction, after I complained that is.
Anyone have any knowledge of this ?

This is the second time I have listed this rifle and it still does not appear in the bolt action rifle section or any other section I have searched!!!!!
I can find it by the item number or a key word that I know I used when I listed it but as far as I can tell there is something funny going on because I searched other rifles and found out the same thing,they are not anywhere unless you search by item number or key word,whats going on?
John XXXXXXXX
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 2:50:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Here's the URL that will take you directly to the listing ,after you get there do a search of all the auctions that end in bolt action on the 27th of this month and see if it's in that category,I did and it's not.
[url]http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=9139696[/url]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:01:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I am not sure what you are complaining about. I did a search for "M-70" and your rifle came up prominently featured, first on the list.

FYI, the list of "Rifles  - Bolt Action" was 64 pages long, so maybe you just missed it in the 64 page list. Easy enough to do.

Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:08:02 AM EDT
[#3]
and I just posted 2 Makarov and they are there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top