BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:29:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Been married for 9 years and have an 8 year old son together.

I pulled the eject lever and told her we are getting a divorce.

I am fucking done

http://assets.atlasobscura.com/article_images/800x/16600/image.jpg
View Quote
I was on the ropes with my girlfriend, I was knocked down twice. I almost lost with the 3 knockdown rule. I hit a 5 game NHL parlay and gave my GF the cash for V-day
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:38:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:49:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Could have at least gotten her a V Day card...
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue... You've been a Bitch.... baby we're through.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:12:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm kinda in the same place. Married 18 years, the wife has become a nag, never happy with anything and I'm working my ass off while she sits at home and bitches. I've got three kids though, 14, 9 and 3, no way I can bail on them so I've decided to stick it out.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am fucking done

Better than Christmas morning or her birthday I suppose..

You'll recover brother, it's the first day of getting your life back.

I know I have been done for a while so it is not as hard for me as it is going to be on my boy,

I got a divorce in 2009 I have two girls, they were 1.5 and 3.5 years old when it happened. Now in 2016, the girls are my best little buddies. I think it's better the kiddos are not around the fighting than to stay together and expose him to all the BS. My ex-wife moved on and I have the best new wifey unit in the world. Takes a little time, however being that you're the one who called it quits, you are in a lot better position to move on, wish you the best bro!

I'm kinda in the same place. Married 18 years, the wife has become a nag, never happy with anything and I'm working my ass off while she sits at home and bitches. I've got three kids though, 14, 9 and 3, no way I can bail on them so I've decided to stick it out.  
Sounds like my marriage. Was together almost 24 years, almost fourteen married. After my Mom passed I started to really see how she didn't give fuck about anything but herself and was never happy with anything. She works though. Two daughters twelve and nine. Today I started moving the rest of my belongings to my other house. Stopped by the in laws and said hi and told them it was basically over, how I had really tried but my ninety percent and her ten wasn't going to cut the mustard. I really wanted this to work. Oh well. It can only get better.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:14:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I promise you faithfully,,, I HATE to hear this stuff, too many here........''Until death do us part''.......
View Quote

So, he should have killed her then?
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:45:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Bro, enjoy your freedom, keep the next one at arm's distance, stay in control

Is that a Hind in your avatar?
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:52:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quitters never win...
View Quote

They do in divorces
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:55:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Best of luck brother!
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:03:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Did you give her a nice poem?

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Valentines day sucks
And so do you.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:07:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Only you and god know if you tried hard enough.

I'm not going to judge you for your decision.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:14:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

They do in divorces
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quitters never win...

They do in divorces

Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:18:53 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Nope no trannys, just tired of fighting every night, tired of not being important
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why? or is it a secret ,like you love banging trannies or something

Nope no trannys, just tired of fighting every night, tired of not being important

Yep. It sucks when you don't fell like you matter.

My ex told me that "I ruined her life" when the SHTF.

Not our life together. Not our marriage. Just her life.

Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:20:52 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am fucking done

Better than Christmas morning or her birthday I suppose..

You'll recover brother, it's the first day of getting your life back.

I know I have been done for a while so it is not as hard for me as it is going to be on my boy,

I got a divorce in 2009 I have two girls, they were 1.5 and 3.5 years old when it happened. Now in 2016, the girls are my best little buddies. I think it's better the kiddos are not around the fighting than to stay together and expose him to all the BS. My ex-wife moved on and I have the best new wifey unit in the world. Takes a little time, however being that you're the one who called it quits, you are in a lot better position to move on, wish you the best bro!

You don't have to bail on your kids if you get a divorce. I have my kids every other week and it works out great. From my point of view, we could have shared, equal c

custody or they could live with me.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:25:21 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

8 year old involved.  I would encourage you to try compromise and selflessness a little longer.  It about more than the two of you.  Best wishes.  I hope it doesn't have to end this way, for these reasons.

Prayers sent for your family.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:31:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
8 year old involved.  I would encourage you to try compromise and selflessness a little longer.  It about more than the two of you.  Best wishes.  I hope it doesn't have to end this way, for these reasons.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I appreciate the prayers, really.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:32:01 AM EDT
[#16]
I feel sorry for your kid.

Prepare yourself for another guy trying to be her dad.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:34:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL, she is a he and he has a father that he loves and is loved by.

Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:38:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Pretty big Dick move to do it on V-day.
View Quote

No, it is not.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:50:52 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

No, it is not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No, it is not.
Today is not "special".

Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:55:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 1:03:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I am fucking done

View Quote

We celebrated on totally opposite end of the spectrum. You ejected and my wife suggested a trip to the titty bar and I obliged.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 1:06:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
How'd she take the news?   She as relieved as you are?
View Quote

Well OP, how did she take the news?
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 1:13:43 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok ok. you're important to us. Please don't leave us!

Sorry couldn't help myself. How are you holding up?

Link Posted: 2/15/2016 1:18:41 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quitters never win...
View Quote

If you are headed off a cliff quitting while you have dirt underneath you is a good thing.

Link Posted: 2/15/2016 2:00:27 AM EDT
[#25]
I broke up with a girl on Valentine's Day in 2004. We'd been together for 3 years at that point. We had even talked about getting married.

The whole time we were together, she kept getting bitchier and bitchier. She kept complaining about the things her mom did to her dad, then she'd turn around and do those things to me. Every time I pointed that out to her, we'd have a huge fight.

I decided it was time to dump her. I knew it was Valentine's Day, but I was raised right. My own mother called it a "Hallmark holiday." My parents showed love for each other every day of the year. They didn't need a special day to be nice to each other. This December will be their 50th anniversary. Thanks to them, I grew up with an example of true love, and I knew I didn't have to put up with any bullshit. Asshole behavior has no place in a healthy relationship.

So I dumped her ass. Best decision I ever made. I knew it was Valentine's Day, but if you gotta dump an asshole, any day's as good as another.

She cried, she yelled, she brought up what day it was. I said it didn't matter. I told her the same thing I told bullies when I beat their asses in grade school: I warned you.

I kept dumping bitches until I met the woman of my dreams in 2011. I thank the good Lord that I dumped those bitches. My wife is cool as hell, and I can't imagine being without her. I make her happy, and she makes me happy.

Keep it up, OP. Never give up.

"There's a lid for every pot."
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 2:11:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Brutal OP, hope you find what you need man.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 2:58:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

she is distraught, it sucks there is nothing I can do to help. I have been preparing so it is differnt for me

just because I want a divorce does not mean that I dont have some love for her, she is a good human being, just a horrible wife.
She is worthy of my respect but I know she will not  ever do what I need. To her I am secondary to her career, jazzercise and any number of other excuses
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 2:59:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's my only advice, be there for your kid. My ex said he would and well...
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 6:10:13 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Well, he's spending more than I did this weekend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Saved money on chocolates, I suppose

And roses.

Well, he's spending more than I did this weekend.
I spent a decent bit.  Bought stuff for 5 girls.  Granted they range from 10 to 3, but still. Saved a ton compared to my usual at this time.  And I'm stopping my comments there....

Link Posted: 2/15/2016 6:21:53 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
she is distraught, it sucks there is nothing I can do to help. I have been preparing so it is differnt for me

just because I want a divorce does not mean that I dont have some love for her, she is a good human being, just a horrible wife.

She is worthy of my respect but I know she will not  ever do what I need. To her I am secondary to her career, jazzercise and any number of other excuses

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Been there and if she doesn't see that her behavior is wrong there is nothing you can do unfortunately.

Link Posted: 2/15/2016 7:50:21 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like she wasn't giving it up.

Link Posted: 2/15/2016 8:09:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's just like any other day.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 8:40:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Not really sure what to say here so....sorry to hear that.

Link Posted: 2/15/2016 8:41:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Sucks op. Hope it works out.
I'm in a similar situation right now but I can't bring myself to leave, though my wife is contemplating leaving, again.  We have a 3yr old girl and we argue a lot, mostly about sex, or the lack there of.  We get along great when we go out or are just hanging out but she bitches about everything, won't put out, and expects me to be happy...
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 8:56:24 AM EDT
[#35]
I know where you're head is at OP.

I had my 105lb tumor removed (i.e., divorce from Ex-Mrs. Pilum) when I was in my early 30's.

Misery does not begin to describe where I was before the divorce.

It was literally the beginning of a new life.  My only regret is that I waited so long to do it.

(Oh yeah, and I miss 'dem big Asian boobies sometimes.  She was a nutcase-brat and a bitch, but damn, she was good to look at....but I digress)

Link Posted: 2/15/2016 8:58:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Still bitter over the divorce. Told the GF I had no fucking desire to celebrate Valentine's day, and I have to work nights, and I'm sick.

She responded with a text saying "I miss the happy you, I'm afraid he may be gone."
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 9:02:33 AM EDT
[#37]
I once threatened divorce on our 10 year anniversary, sometimes special days just brings things to a head.  Good luck op.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top