Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2005 9:18:48 PM EDT
I was doing a job at a new building today and spent most of the time working at a Starbucks in the building. Today was their opening day. I was outside all day fabricating railings. All of the employees there were very polite ( fine blonde chick brought me coffe and iced drinks damned near hourly ) but I did notice something. Once I found out what it was I couldn't help but laugh about it and joke with the employee's. More than half of the customers there were TOTAL assholes and completely absorbed in themselves. Most of the people that were talking on their cell phones were explaining to somebody how they were personally wronged of something and how that person is a moron. Anyone here dare work for Starbucks? I think if I worked at that place I'd get fired for throwing a hot pot of coffee at someone. I couldn't believe the number if idiots that visited that place.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 9:41:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Interesting observation -

Essentially, what you're saying is that 50+ percent of all Starbuck's customers will be spending eternity in hell -

As a corollary, I would surmise that 85+ percent of all Dunkin' Donuts customers will be spending eternity in paradise...
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 9:47:08 PM EDT
[#2]
starbucks burns their coffee, tastes like crap, but I used to get free coffee there so I drank it anyways
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 9:56:28 PM EDT
[#3]
i like caramel frappachinos
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 9:57:29 PM EDT
[#4]
it's a place for liberals to gather.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 9:57:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Can't stand coffee....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top