Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2006 8:11:45 PM EDT
It was good too. Kinda slow getting started, but then it kicked in and kept going. Lots of cool guns, good actors, and a few surprises.   It's kind of an old movie, but I'd never seen it before.

Maybe some of you have heard of it before;

Heat

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:12:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope sorry never heard of it
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:12:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Havnt seen it in at least 5 years
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:32:51 PM EDT
[#3]
John Wayne or Audie Murphy version?
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:33:52 PM EDT
[#4]
What is this Heat movie you speak of? I hear it has some kind of special weapon used in it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:34:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Is that the one where Al Pacino uses the FAL?
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:42:40 PM EDT
[#6]
You do realize that now you are destined to rob a bank and have a huge shoot out with the cops right? Just because you watched it !

- Clint
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:45:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You do realize that now you are destined to rob a bank and have a huge shoot out with the cops right? Just because you watched it !

- Clint

Nope. I'd be one of the goobers trying to get out of the hotel and not really knowing why.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:46:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Dammit now i'm gonna have to go watch it...again. I swear, you cannot escape that movie here on arfcom. I think i've watched it three times in the past year just because people keep bringing it up!!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:49:21 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Nope sorry never heard of it

I seriously just pissed my pants!............Hard!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top