Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2004 7:01:26 AM EST
I spent the majority of it here. Reading your goofy threads and chuckling as you guys bitch and bicker at eachother. I haven't been on the site for a while(well over a year) but you guys still rock. Iraq is a shitty place, so thanks for the laughs. Hope I get to stop in more often. Hey, maybe all the RPG slingers will just give up, then I can visit all the time. Yeah right, I won't hold my breath. Thanks again guys. If any of you are in the Baghdad area, look me up. 1-41 INF, Camp Ironhorse, Cuervo, or Eagle.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:08:51 AM EST
thanks for the hard work over there,

So is computer access very limited for most people? How about it you bring over a labtop?
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:16:08 AM EST

Originally Posted By mike45acp:
thanks for the hard work over there,

So is computer access very limited for most people? How about it you bring over a labtop?

Nope, we only stay inside the FOB every 10 days or so,usually for 24 to 48 hours. Then we have to compete with the non-combat-arms slugs for time on the 10 computers that they have available. It sucks.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:24:53 AM EST
geezhound: I'm glad you like our little place and find it amusing. Please do stop buy and give us a "sitrep" of how you see what going on over there. One of the guys here is going over there for a 3rd time, definitely not a fun place. Take care.

PS,
thanks
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:28:18 AM EST
thanks for your service! stay safe!
Top Top