Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2002 6:54:22 PM EDT
My wife and I will celebrate our tenth wedding anniversary this coming Dec. 30th.  I don't have a lot of cash, but would like to do something special.  Maybe in the $400-$500 dollar range.  I live in North Alabama, and would travel up to 8 hours to get to whatever destination I decide.  I was thinking of a nice bed & breakfast type place maybe somewhere on the Atlantic or in the Smokeys.

Any suggestions?

All suggestions, even humorous and disgusting, are appreciated.

Balming
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 9:46:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 10:49:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, as a veteran of 29 years of wedded bliss (is that how you wanted me to word that, Dear?), I would say go to an old favorite place (where you used to go when you were going out).

I realize that for some, spending 3-4 days in the back seat of a Chevy may be a little difficult as all that middle-age stiffness begins to set in. Also, the amenities are lacking, such as room service and showers.

When we were dating we used to go hiking along the Metolious River near Sisters, OR. For our 10th anniversary we rented a cabin at one of the resorts on the river, went out to dinner, hiked, relaxed, etc.

NMSight

Link Posted: 6/24/2002 10:56:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe this might help...[url]http://www.weddingtips.com/annv.html[/url]

Modern---->"Tenth - Leather"
That could be interesting....[:D]

John
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 4:32:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Hmmmmmmmm maybe a leather muzzle? :)

balming
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 5:15:27 PM EDT
[#5]
You guys are pathetic!!!

Not even one "Ask her to take it in the ass" reply, or something similar!

Damn.

Balming
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 5:16:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Ummm.. ask her to take it in the ass. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 5:29:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You guys are pathetic!!!

Not even one "Ask her to take it in the ass" reply, or something similar!

Damn.

Balming
View Quote

You haven't even given Bunghole a chance yet [:D]

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 5:32:17 PM EDT
[#8]
The B&B is a great idea.

Flowers, Champagne and something special that you know she will love...

Go have a great time!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top