Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2004 8:32:33 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 11:59:56 AM EDT
[#1]
You may have left a body out in the open earlier in this level and the alarm is raised when you open the door to enter the courtyard.  Go back and make sure all the bodies are hidden.  The courtyard can be a little ttricky so stay in the shadows but take all the guys down quickly.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:44:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Have you checked gamefaqs?  I just finished Pandora Tomorrow last night, so my recollection of the first SC is a little foggy.  

I must say I have a love/hate relationship with this series on Xbox...not being able to save when you want like the PC version sucks ass.  Some sections are SO tedious with the endless repitition that it makes me want to smash the controller.  And the miserable collision detection that allows you to shoot someone in the head 4 times and not have them even flinch is pretty annoying as well.  Towards the end of Pandora Tomorrow, I was puting at least 6 rounds to center mass for every tango I wanted to take out.  

Still, the gameplay is compelling enough for me to keep playing.  I'm just debating whether I'm gonna get the next one on PC or Xbox.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:05:21 PM EDT
[#3]
walk-through

i hope this helps
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:29:39 PM EDT
[#4]
you definately didn't hide bodies well enough.  Start it over at that level, hide everything really really well.  When you get back to that point run full bore across the courtyard and jump onto the latticework to climb trough the window.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top