Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/7/2006 3:55:21 PM EST
I just got done re-assemblying an upper. When I was taking out the gas tube roll pin I boogered it up.. Anybody know what size the roll pin is, and can I get it at a hardware store? I dont feel like dealing with a vendor for such a small part..

By the way any idea what size punch you need to get that thing out? Obviously I dont have the right one..
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:57:20 PM EST
*forum nazi*
Go to the ar-15 section.
*forum nazi*
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:58:32 PM EST
you can get one from DPMS.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:02:32 PM EST
They come in sets, so anyone who has ordered reently should have extras.

I send out my excess a few years back to folks here needing them.

Post in the right forum, and someone may just help you out.

Or, buy a set and hook up future folks in your shoes. Surely Brownells or such has other things you may need or want to make the effort worthwhile to you.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:11:02 PM EST
I thought I was in the AR15 forum...
Top Top