Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2015 7:51:36 PM EDT
Now I just ignore them until they go away. Maybe I should hang up a sign that says "I don't care about your problem." or something.

So now this thread needs ideas for what said sign should say. Since I want to avoid explaining said sign memes are out.
Come Arfcom! What is the ideal way to express total lack of empathy toward my liberal coworkers self-induced plights?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:57:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Do not create joinder with them.  Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:57:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Mayhaps signage indicating such? "Will not create Joinder"?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:59:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I quit caring what they think about 3 years ago, Stupid needs to be called out, don't just let it go.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:00:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:03:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Now I just ignore them until they go away. Maybe I should hang up a sign that says "I don't care about your problem." or something.

So now this thread needs ideas for what said sign should say. Since I want to avoid explaining said sign memes are out.
Come Arfcom! What is the ideal way to express total lack of empathy toward my liberal coworkers self-induced plights?
View Quote

To be honest, ignoring them is probably the best option.  Otherwise you'll have some whiny crybabies running to HR cos you don't agree with their politics or gripes.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:04:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

To be honest, ignoring them is probably the best option.  Otherwise you'll have some whiny crybabies running to HR cos you don't agree with their politics or gripes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whats HR going to say, "You can't say you don't care about peoples problems!" They're fucking HR. Their job is to not care about people's problems.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:07:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

simple
   " GO AWAY "
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:09:08 PM EDT
[#8]

Everyone loves Oscar.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:12:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Mayhaps signage indicating such? "Will not create Joinder"?
View Quote

Since most libtards are incredibly stupid, they would then have to ask you what joinder means. And THEN they would be offended by it...
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:13:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Whats HR going to say, "You can't say you don't care about peoples problems!" They're fucking HR. Their job is to not care about people's problems.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I figure if you tell Whiney Brat, "I don't care," they'd cry and moan about you belittling them.  Or whatever other bullshit complaints liberals use to get others in trouble.... especially if their political views are part of the issue etc.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:16:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I figure if you tell Whiney Brat, "I don't care," they'd cry and moan about you belittling them.  Or whatever other bullshit complaints liberals use to get others in trouble.... especially if their political views are part of the issue etc.
View Quote

So I should be an equal opportunity "I don't care" person... Therefore I am not singling them out because of their race, creed, religious conviction, just IQ and general annoyance factor. WHICH ARE NOT PROTECTED CLASSES.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:36:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Telling a liberal "I don't care" qualifies as oppression and/or microaggression.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:51:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Wear shirts with the Constitution printed on the front and back.  They won't even talk to you.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:58:51 PM EDT
[#14]
I know men that I respected as a young man (15-20 yrs old) that I will NOT shake hands with now. I don`t advertise it but I will NOT shake their hands. I`m 60. These men are in their 80`s. Sad but true. They vote Demo, contribute Demo. They are the enemy.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:00:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't care about your problem.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:03:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure thing Unionista.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:06:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Not even speaking to my mom right now primarily due to our polar opposite political views.  She decided to be an ugly A-hole about such things so I can no longer give her a forum in which she can do so.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:11:00 PM EDT
[#18]
I had long time friends I no longer talk to because they are so left.

This is since Obama. They were somewhat tolerable before. Now they are militant Marxist fucks who have zero problem taking rights and earnings from me. Talking shit about Republican war on women and banning guns. Fuck them.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:34:45 PM EDT
[#19]
"you can ignore reality, but you can not ignore the consistences of ignoring reality"

I've mostly taken the approach to distance myself from dysfunctional minds now.  One of this type, who is now employed to preform a job I had some years ago, often came in asking for my professional or personal opinion on one thing or another.  I used to answer with my real thoughts, that turned into "what does the manual say", that has now turned into "that's really not my problem".  This last approach has really cut down on his inquiries into the opinion of someone who he fundamentally disagrees with politically.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:13:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Bravo OP. I had contemplated starting the same thread but you actually did it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:14:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Sure thing Unionista.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure thing Unionista.

Oddly, it turns out that you have been in a union, but I have not.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:19:28 AM EDT
[#22]
How about my bumper sticker?

"What have I done to offend you today........A$$#OLE?"
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:40:07 AM EDT
[#23]
I want you to know that someone cares.

Not me.
But someone.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:46:22 AM EDT
[#24]
The sign should read: "Go fuck yourself! FBHO!"
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:50:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Co workers?  Smile, nod, ignore.

There are some unicorn liberals that you can actually have civil discussion with and are open to changing there position on some subjects when presented with a well reasoned argument.  I have one friend in this category.  We agree to disagree on a lot politically, but can see each others argument and respect it.

I also keep a pet communist on facebook to remind me that the war on freedom never stop.  It's easier than popping in to the echo chamber that is du.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top