Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2005 4:28:16 PM EDT

My Mother went shoe shopping Tuesday afternoon.

I’m not going to say how many shoes she bought…..

But I will say that for every two shoes she tried on she bought one pair of shoes.....

Any Questions?

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:57:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Too funny,
My dauther was staying with us for a little while, and used to borrow shoes from my wife.  She moved back out into here own place, and she had to go out and buy her own shoes (same ones that she used to get out off the wife''s collection (read had to save up for a few months to afford them).

My only responce to your pain, it's good to be older with lots of extra money just waiting to be spent!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:40:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Any Questions?

yeah why does your avatar not show up?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 3:00:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Any Questions?

yeah why does your avatar not show up?

I worked on it.

Enjoy it while I lookup a better one.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:23:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Shoes...tried on...bought...

I don't see a problem here....
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:07:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

YOU didn't have to lug all the shoes to the car.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:08:34 AM EDT
[#6]
My daughter's not yet two......... already quite the shoe hoarder.  Problem is, most of 'em are her mom's.  So, when mom's getting ready for work in the morning (she has to be at work earlier than I do), if she can't find them, I've gotta go into daughter's room to look for 'em.

In about 50 years, some dupe nazi will pull this thread out of the archive without bothering to check the date when my grandson posts something similar.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:27:32 PM EDT
[#7]
It's in their chromosones or something.  My little two year old loves shoes.  She puts everybodies in the house on.  And hers are "preeeety daaaddy".  What a hoot!!  Girls.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:36:39 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

YOU didn't have to lug all the shoes to the car.

There's a reason I work out...helps with all the sale booty I schlep!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top