Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2005 10:38:51 PM EDT
if your on pacific time turn to E they have a scores stripper with a great real rack and the guys are doing the same scheme where they say "no way those are real, what do you think" the whole studio ends up feeling her rack  funny stuff. I like how the dumb stripper falls for it.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:40:03 PM EDT
[#1]
It gets pretty boring really quick.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:45:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Stern's act is getting old. Hopefully the Regular Guys will be coming back to the Atlanta airwaves soon.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:47:17 PM EDT
[#3]
He's a dumbass.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:48:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I think that one is a re-run, seems like i saw it before. Kinda funny though, passing the poor russian girl around the room, did you see how those dudes were feeling her tits? Like horney 12 year olds, they were just grabbing.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:49:36 PM EDT
[#5]
No thanks.

I stopped listening to Stern about the time he and his wife were splitting up. He was talking about lesbians... 5 years later I tune into listening to him... I think the same conversation was still going on.

Lets see...

Lesbians
Pick on Baba-Booey
lesbians
explains his sorry life
lesbians
"What a great person I am"
Lesbians

Did I miss anything?
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:52:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
No thanks.

I stopped listening to Stern about the time he and his wife were splitting up. He was talking about lesbians... 5 years later I tune into listening to him... I think the same conversation was still going on.

Lets see...

Lesbians
Pick on Baba-Booey
lesbians
explains his sorry life
lesbians
Lesbians

Did I miss anything?

yeah no shit huh, he got all depressed and angry after the divorce he is better know that he has that hot model girlfriend  I dont agree with his politics but i can relate to his pathetic life
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:55:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Do you LISTEN to any of the shit he says?
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:56:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
No thanks.

Lets see...

Lesbians
Pick on Baba-Booey
lesbians
explains his sorry life
lesbians
Lesbians

Did I miss anything?

yeah no shit huh, he got all depressed and angry after the divorce he is better know that he has that hot model girlfriend  I dont agree with his politics but i can relate to his pathetic life

2 of my friends know him. they both say he is TOTALLY different in person. One of them goes as far as to call him a complete asshole. Did some work for the fuckwich and told me "Hey, I bet Stern is gonna split from his wife... We are working on an apartment in Manhattan that he owns and it is looking like a bachelor pad"

two months later he announced that he is getting a divorce.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:57:01 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Do you LISTEN to any of the shit he says?

Nope.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:59:04 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
No thanks.

Lets see...

Lesbians
Pick on Baba-Booey
lesbians
explains his sorry life
lesbians
Lesbians

Did I miss anything?

2 of my friends know him. they both say he is TOTALLY different in person. One of them goes as far as to call him a complete asshole. Did some work for the fuckwich and told me "Hey, I bet Stern is gonna split from his wife... We are working on an apartment in Manhattan that he owns and it is looking like a bachelor pad"

two months later he announced that he is getting a divorce.

at first it would seem like he would be a cool guy to hang out with, but i have noticed he is a whiney lil bitch when he doesn't get his way. So I can see him being a big A hole. Sometimes he will cry and whine for a while about stupid stuff funny to listen to but probably a Major PITA in real life.

i hear he has a CHL in new york though talks about shooting uzis and other pistols.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 6:44:17 AM EDT
[#11]
There is nothing else to listen to in the morning in NY/NJ other than that creep Imus. I listen every morning.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 6:46:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:21:45 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
No thanks.

Lets see...

Lesbians
Pick on Baba-Booey
lesbians
explains his sorry life
lesbians
Lesbians

Did I miss anything?

Yes, you did.

Lesbians
Bush has it in for me and is on a crusade to get me off the air.
lesbians........
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:25:31 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

2 of my friends know him. they both say he is TOTALLY different in person. One of them goes as far as to call him a complete asshole.

So what's totally different?
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:30:56 AM EDT
[#15]
+1
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:33:23 AM EDT
[#16]
he's a moron and you lose IQ points by listening to him or the channels on either side of him.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:35:46 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

2 of my friends know him. they both say he is TOTALLY different in person. One of them goes as far as to call him a complete asshole.

So what's totally different?

Yeah,  +1
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:42:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Meh.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:45:27 AM EDT
[#19]
I listened to him for a week.....sounded like a broken record. NO MAS
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:50:57 AM EDT
[#20]
I can't stand the sob
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:51:00 AM EDT
[#21]
his show gets very old, very quick
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:54:39 AM EDT
[#22]
The only reason I hear his show is because one of my coworkers has it on.  I can't stand him, but his show is repetitive enough that I've managed to put it into the background noise of the office.

He just doesn't realize how much he NEEDS "broadcast standards".  Mr. Stern has made a very good living because he is one of the best in the world at playing the "Get as close as you can to the limit without going over it" game.  (Think he'll take over when Bob Barker quites/dies?)

In a less-restrictive environment, it's only a matter of time before someone funnier, lewder, and cheaper takes his place.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:54:50 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
his show gets very old, very quick

Yup, like as soon as he opens his mouth.  He's a maroon at best....
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:55:21 AM EDT
[#24]
he was funny in 8th grade, but then in 9th grade my maturity level began to surpassed his.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:56:45 AM EDT
[#25]
lame junior high humor.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:59:47 AM EDT
[#26]
did you guys see that girl last night, she had a great looking real rack, very impressive.  I think she was from ukrania?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top