Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2005 4:11:30 PM EDT
My XBOX died today right in the middle of a death match in Blackhawk Down . The CD drive no longer works, and the eject button just flashes. If this isn't an omen (excuse to the wife) to by the new 360 next month then I don't know what is.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:12:38 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
My XBOX died today right in the middle of a death match in Blackhawk Down . The CD drive no longer works, and the eject button just flashes. If this isn't an omen (excuse to the wife) to by the new 360 next month then I don't know what is.

My condolonces...

360 is only a month and half from release... can you make it to then?  
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:12:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Glad it was just a piece of plastic and metal and not anything important.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:15:12 PM EDT
[#3]
take it as a sign to go outdoors and check out the real world!  
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:15:33 PM EDT
[#4]
[Roommate] Why waste money on the X-Box360? The Playstation 3 with the Cell Chip is the wave of the future! The Cell Chip will be in everything within a year and will be the greatest thing since toilet paper! Who cares about the architecture of the chip and the fact that almost nothing supports even dual core processors, or that the demand doesn't exist in the general market yet, 7 core chips are the way to go![/Roommate]

Sounds like an omen to me.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:15:57 PM EDT
[#5]
damn.....i sympathize with you-i lost my ps2 and all my games in a fire 2 months ago
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:16:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Glock?
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:16:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Mine died of the same thing several years back.  CD quite working, light just flashes.
I never bothered to replace it.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:16:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

YOU HAVE A COMPUTER!!!!  Put off buying the 360 until they decide to put the whole package together next year . . . I don't recall off the top of my head but they are rushing it to production for the holidays and leaving off something important . . . I'll google it real quick . . .
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:18:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Glock?

No disrespect to those things.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:21:17 PM EDT
[#10]
eat shit and die.............
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:45:42 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
take it as a sign to go outdoors and check out the real world!  

ya but every time i go outside to shoot zombie some one call the cops.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:12:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

YOU HAVE A COMPUTER!!!!  Put off buying the 360 until they decide to put the whole package together next year . . . I don't recall off the top of my head but they are rushing it to production for the holidays and leaving off something important . . . I'll google it real quick . . .

Interesting... haven't heard this one before....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top