Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 3/3/2006 2:20:07 PM EDT
So I'm at school and we're having a lull in the action during a Crime Scene Investigation class. The topic of guns comes up after I bash this "ex Marine" who I had to monitor (babysit/make sure he didn't kill anyone with his poor firearms safety/watch as he got 18" groups from his HK 45USP @ 7yds) while on the range during a firearms/self defense course the semester past.

Anyways, one guy chirps up to show off his firearms knowledge, and, since it was news to me, I thought I'd post it here to let you all know.

FN does not make the FN Five-seveN.

FN made the P90 and then "the French" made the 5-7 to accompany it.

The FN 5-7 is illegal to import into America.

The FN 5-7 is "banned in all 50 states" and civilians and law enforcement can not buy them.

All 5.7x28 ammunition is illegal, and all versions are armor piercing.

The FN 5-7 is especially banned in California.

So after hearing this important news, and relaying that I've seen several departments around me buy the FN 5-7, as well as owning one myself, the ex-boyscout gave me this "you just ran over my puppy" look, and reiterated how they're illegal and I must have gotten it illegally. This spurred some "you're scary" comments from the less-informed females party to the conversation.

Now if you will excuse me, I need to go turn myself and the firearm in to the local Military installation, as apparently it's too scary a gun for the local law enforcement to touch. I suggest that any fellow 5-7 owners go do the same, and turn yourselvs in. Bring the ammo, that's evil, too.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:21:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By leelaw:
So I'm at school and we're having a lull in the action during a Crime Scene Investigation class. The topic of guns comes up after I bash this "ex Marine" who I had to monitor (babysit/make sure he didn't kill anyone with his poor firearms safety/watch as he got 18" groups from his HK 45USP @ 7yds) while on the range during a firearms/self defense course the semester past.

Anyways, one guy chirps up to show off his firearms knowledge, and, since it was news to me, I thought I'd post it here to let you all know.

The FN 5-7 is "banned in all 50 states" and civilians and law enforcement can not buy them.

So after hearing this important news, and relaying that I've seen several departments around me buy the FN 5-7, as well as owning one myself, the ex-boyscout gave me this "you just ran over my puppy" look, and reiterated how they're illegal and I must have gotten it illegally. This spurred some "you're scary" comments from the less-informed females party to the conversation.

Now if you will excuse me, I need to go turn myself and the firearm in to the local Military installation, as apparently it's too scary a gun for the local law enforcement to touch. I suggest that any fellow 5-7 owners go do the same, and turn yourselvs in. Bring the ammo, that's evil, too.

This guy sounds like a grade A dumbass.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:21:53 PM EDT
Heathen traitorous savage puppy killing mysoginist.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:23:18 PM EDT

Hahahaha...
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:23:33 PM EDT
My BATF registered Suppressor is illegal. If you don't believe me, just ask the guys I was shooting
skeet with last week.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:25:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ProfessorEvil:
Heathen traitorous savage puppy killing mysoginist.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:26:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By deej86:
Snip

Yep, and I bet the hottie Libtard chickys love him for it
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:26:46 PM EDT
The FN 5-7 is on Double Secret Probation...
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:29:35 PM EDT
I could probably go on and get some more goodies from this "ex-Marine" fellow. He's a real piece of work.

Did you know that the ONLY round (rifles included) that can go through three residential walls is a .357 Magnum, fired from a revolver?

Oakland PD is the only real PD in the nation. All others are for pussies who want to wear a badge.

If you can't find any spent brass at the scene of a nighttime inner-city shooting, it is because a revolver was used, and not for any reason like the brass being blown or washed away (was raining), being picked up, the shooter using a brass catcher, or the PD just being unable to locate them.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:30:17 PM EDT

Originally Posted By underdog75:

Originally Posted By deej86:
Snip

Yep, and I bet the hottie Libtard chickys love him for it

I'll bet you they don't..
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:02:55 PM EDT
Send him to the CA DOJ website for handguns certified for sale in California. FN Five-seveN is there. Then tell dumbass he needs to rush to Sacramento and put all those criminals in the DOJ under arrest
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:06:24 PM EDT

I could probably go on and get some more goodies from this "ex-Marine" fellow. He's a real piece of work.

Go for it. I love these threads
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:09:04 PM EDT

So it's double banned in California?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:11:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Bumblebee_Bob:

So it's double banned in California?

Yea. It looks like I'm double screwed.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:15:59 PM EDT
You should take it to class next time and watch his eyes bug out.
Top Top