Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 6:03:15 AM EDT
I just donated $100.00 to the Minutemen: http://www.minutemanhq.com/hq/index.php

Every member needs to do something..not just here and bitch. Get up off your asses and act now!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:08:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd rather donate a $100 gift certificate to www.ammunitionstore.com
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:12:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah..thanks tough guy. I really like all the bravado shown here. Meanwhile your country is going down the crapper while you spend your time here beating your meat.
Thanks and Semper Fi.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:13:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh, I thought maybe you might have layed down some FASCAM along the border, from your handle!

But that is a good start too!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:15:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
spend your time here beating your meat.
Thanks and Semper Fi.

Hey how did you know!?!?!?!

I donate quite often to different causes thank you very much. ONLY difference is i don't feel the need to say i am holier than thou on a message board.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:20:43 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yeah..thanks tough guy. I really like all the bravado shown here. Meanwhile your country is going down the crapper while you spend your time here beating your meat.
Thanks and Semper Fi.

Sorry, I forgot the funny smiley.  I have donated to MM and American Border Patrol for over a year.  You are right to give them money, and I appreciate your efforts to get others motivated.  

My fear is that it will be too little too late;  hell, Bush cut their legs out from under them by calling them "vigilantes".

ETA:   don't assume others doing nothing just because you don't see it.  I've exhorted others to contact their congressman, the white house, and the RNC.  I've sent faxes galore this week.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:21:18 AM EDT
[#6]
The Minutemen also have great shirts and caps:

http://members.aol.com/eagle1gold/minutemanshirts.htm

Just the thing to get yourself assaulted by the reconquistadores
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:22:47 AM EDT
[#7]
I am not trying to be holier than thou, I am trying to be serious and maybe, just maybe motivate some members to do something, not just piss and moan. If someone wants to spoutoff about what a tough guy they are, that sir is beating your meat.

Again, thank you for your efforts on your countrys behalf.

Edit: Ok, I hear you Spartacus and I think we are cool. We have got to do something dammit. But I am with you and I bought another case of .308 this week specifically becasue of these jackass mexican protesters. Glad the wife and I have Kimbers.....and a CCW.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:23:27 AM EDT
[#8]

I just struck a small blow for America and Freedom

That's a tad dramatic, don't you think?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:24:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Texans, glad we moved.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:08:17 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I just struck a small blow for America and Freedom

That's a tad dramatic, don't you think?

Actually, no.  Know how to eat an elephant?  One bite at a time.  And it goes much faster if everyone takes a bite together.

We have got to think like ants.  Ants know that, individually, they don't make much of a difference -- but 1 million ants each doing their part will make big things happen.

The Aztlaners know that.  NOBODY can MAKE 500,000 people show up for something.  It takes each individual saying I WILL DO MY PART and presto! you have 500,000 rally-ers.

So his $100 ain't much, but if we each give some, suddenly the pot swells.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:19:48 AM EDT
[#11]
 Yeah, stack hundred dollar bills along the border and beat on your chest about what you did for der fatherland.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:34:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Why do the Minutemen need $100 to go stand in the desert?

I give to the NRA, the GOA, the Republican Party, Katrina releif, and on, and on, and on. I have to draw a line somewhere.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:38:20 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I give to the NRA, the GOA, the Republican Party, Katrina releif, and on, and on, and on. I have to draw a line somewhere.

Food, water, gas, ammo, what do you think?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:59:36 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Because folks like me are tied down working for a living, keeping the economy running... like a chicken with it's head cut off.  We don't gut-deep realise our nation is sold out, dead in all but name, but just keep doing what we do out of some deeply ingrained work ethic while our .gov gives away our soveriegnty.

A lot of OUR citizens who can be physically active on the fronts, like the Minutemen, are retired.  

Some of us still have a dream, a hope, that we can and we must help as we can  .  It is as instictively ingrained as breathing.

Yes, I know that donations to the Minutemen will not likely give me back the great nation I once knew, but if it will give hope and a smile to one old veteran out in the deserts of la Frontera, that folks like me do care, and do support them,  then that IS enough for me.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:22:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Hey, maybe the minutemen can outsource their border patrols to teams of illegal immigrants!  They'll do it cheaper, Americans don't want to stand around in the hot sun all day.

PS.  This is a joke, have a chuckle, I'm just a big

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top