Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2003 5:52:00 AM EDT
I have had these feelings since childhood...and they're just getting stronger and stronger, and harder to deny.

I am craving some man-love.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 5:54:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I think you may have problems finding a partner where you live.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 6:01:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Ok it's not Tattoo because he just doesn't care when he types.

I'm betting on QuietShootr.....

The truth will come out [BD]

This looks like the typical someone went to sleep and left their AR15.com account logged in.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 6:03:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Did someone forget to log off of a shared computer?
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 6:14:42 AM EDT
[#4]

brass i could have told you  at gunstock you were leaning that way.

damn and everyone thought marian librian was not a trouble maker[:D]

Link Posted: 12/7/2003 6:16:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I have had these feelings since childhood...and they're just getting stronger and stronger, and harder to deny.

View Quote

... Holy cow, how does your wife feel about this?
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 6:21:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well at least you have the balls to come out of the closet.[:D]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 6:23:44 AM EDT
[#7]
"His heart was young and gay."
[lol]

[devil]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 6:24:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Maby we should all chip in and buy Stoner_Student a ticket to SD. [:D]

echo6
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 6:26:53 AM EDT
[#9]
[LOLabove]    brass ---->[kiss]<----stoner student
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 6:39:38 AM EDT
[#10]
theRedGoat will love you. Give him a call.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 7:01:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Oh shit.  And my rifle is on the way to him as I type this so he can urban camo it.  BRASS, NO PINK IN THE CAMO.  DO YOU HEAR ME??  NO PINK!!  [lol]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 7:02:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Ok it's not Tattoo because he just doesn't care when he types.

I'm betting on QuietShootr.....

The truth will come out [BD]

This looks like the typical someone went to sleep and left their AR15.com account logged in.
View Quote

Me?  

[0:)]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 7:04:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Oh shit.  And my rifle is on the way to him as I type this so he can urban camo it.  BRASS, NO PINK IN THE CAMO.  DO YOU HEAR ME??  NO PINK!!  [lol]
View Quote

I am going to send him a Colt Combat Target for an OD job, maybe I'll hold off until you get yours back.[;)]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 7:42:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

[size=5][red]Note To Self:  Remember to click that "Log Out" button!!!![/size=5][/red]

No, I aint gay, but I do know how LordTrader felt when he left himself logged in at gunstock.  Luckily, I have no 'magic buttons'.

Happy Birthday PSYWAR1-0, and piss off QS.

(AFK for another 20-ish hours until I get home to make appropriate comments....)

--Edited because I forgot board code.

signed:  The Real Brass.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 7:44:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
theRedGoat will love you. Give him a call.
View Quote
how'd i know THAT was coming
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 7:52:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 7:57:25 AM EDT
[#17]
....Get your ass back in the closet and stay there. [rofl2]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 8:02:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Next time he forgets to log off sell a pre-band of his for $600 or something cash and carry!

I support gay love - between a man and a woman. If fact  all love ought to be gay and happy!
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 8:13:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Sooooooooo

DOes this mean your not pitching tonight at the big Ar15.com CHristmas party Brass?

Sgtar`15
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 8:40:46 AM EDT
[#20]
bwahahaha [:D]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 8:43:23 AM EDT
[#21]
[:|]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 9:15:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

[size=5][red]Note To Self:  Remember to click that "Log Out" button!!!![/size=5][/red]signed:  The Real Brass.
View Quote

Brass, Brass, Brass....I realy thought you would have learned by now NOT to trust your fellow Arfcommers around a shared machine....[rofl2]

Hope the celebrating before the above mentioned "incident" was fun......
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 9:19:21 AM EDT
[#23]
dude, you are owned....

that sucks
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 10:00:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Well, brass, we love you no matter what you do behind closed doors.

ML
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 6:04:10 PM EDT
[#25]
BTT for those who missed it.[:D]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 6:22:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Sooooooooo

DOes this mean your not pitching tonight at the big Ar15.com CHristmas party Brass?

Sgtar`15
View Quote

[Beavis] heh heh  He said 'pitching' heh heh [/Beavis]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 6:34:19 PM EDT
[#27]
I hope to god thats a joke, but if its not whatever.  My boss is gay, but at least he seems straight, I only feel weird when I have to bend over in front of him....
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 6:42:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Well, brass, we love you no matter what you do behind closed doors.

ML
View Quote

Looks like he does male behinds behind colsed doors.[:D]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 6:46:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Alright now, Im really freaked about this. I thought Brass drove all the way out here for my party just cause he had nothing else to do.  I kept getting these vibes from him all last nite, thought it was just that my Gaydar needed calibration.  Now I get home and see this thread.  And I was probably passed out right beside the computer when Brass was typing this.  
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 7:25:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Now you understand why I was a no-show [BD]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 2:13:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Alright now, Im really freaked about this. I thought Brass drove all the way out here for my party just cause he had nothing else to do.  I kept getting these vibes from him all last nite, thought it was just that my Gaydar needed calibration.  Now I get home and see this thread.  And I was probably passed out right beside the computer when Brass was typing this.  
View Quote

[green]
[b]It was a most fun and wonderful weekend where I got to meet some new guys (non-members) who (get this) are a bit more fringe than QS.  No Regrets on that bday trip.  We were only missing naked80 and HeldHostage for a complete MBT reuninion (hmmm, is there a coincidence there????)
[/b]
[/green]

[size=3][blue]
I am at a loss for words.  

I AM NOT GAY!
[/size=3][/blue]

Leaving yourself logged in on a public terminal in a Large Hotel is One Thing.  Forgetting to click "Log Out" on a home computer with only a few present is another.  I just realized only a True Friend will take advantage of it much futher than some 'anonymous user'.  Still love you gals (and guys) tho man!  (no, not in THAT way.)   Still, the post above is proof to always click "Log Out" before standing up, no matter how much you *think* you trust the guy next to you.  (they are always standing there with a knife, just waiting for you to turn your back, y'know)....

[b]PSYWAR1-0[/b] : I just got home.  I spent about 12 of the 15 hours trying to think of how to reply to what used to be the first page.  Then I come back and read this.....  You forgot your presents on the table, I hope you at least remembered the feather.  (damn that sounded bad, but he knows what I mean)

[b]QuietShootr[/b] : I have some very 'compromising' photos that I think it is time to yank outta the vault.  Oh, and Piss Off.

[b]Helldog40[/b] :  Yes it was a great time!  Sorry you didnt' make it.  Then again, Sorry I forgot to let you know.  I figgered you NY guys couldn't deal with an 18 hour notice....

[b]Seth_Livzz[/b] :  Somewhere, deep down inside, I am glad you didn't show up.

[b]MarianLibrarian[/b] : You are aware of those 'curious vault photos', and would prolly wanna do what you can to make sure QS doesn't hack on me so hard in the future. (yeah, yer gonna start denying it now, I can tell already. [;D]

[b]Zoub[/b] :  Glad you could make it!  Don't poke yer eye out with that thing!  (no, not THAT thing, a different gun geek type thingy)

[b]tattoo[/b] : Thanks for affecting my gas mileage!

[b]EOD-K9[/b] :  I still wanna trade cars.  Straight up.  Contents and all. [:P]  (I will have those pink handcuffs you ordered inbound in a week or so)  (no, he isn't gay either, it is a way to humiliate the gangbangers he rounds up)

[b]Gloftoe[/b] : Thanks for holdin down chat while I was tryin to have a party.

[b]Echo6[/b] : Go sit in a corner or somethin, you know I aint gay, I turned you down when you propositioned me.

[b]ARFCOM ADMIN AND STAFF[/b] :  Thanks for Getting the site back up!  (Just in time to humiliate me....)

[b]-absolut-[/b] : Is that blackmail you sent in IM still valid to change your sigline?

[b]ar10er[/b] : Don't worry, you will get exactly what you order for your paintwork.  Don't let this blasphemy soil your image of myself if you can help it....  (I know it is kinda damning, but...)

By The Way:

ALL YOU GUYS ROCK!  (some in a bad way, but still.....  it was My Bad.)

Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:12:19 AM EDT
[#32]
I was one hell of a party, I have to say the best Ive had since childhood.  

I know I left the presents, overslept and had depart very quickly.  

Thanks to all who showed up.

Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:56:39 AM EDT
[#33]
LOL@everything Brass said!

I'd just like to say for the record, he's not gay.
It's OK to fuck another man, as long as it's out of anger.

[rofl][rofl2]

Love you guys!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:59:49 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I was one hell of a party, I have to say the best Ive had since childhood.  

I know I left the presents, overslept and had depart very quickly.  

Thanks to all who showed up.

View Quote

I rolled over and looked at Marian this morning and said,"You realize we finally had a kickass party?!"  

History - some guys can't navigate, some can't shoot, and I can't throw a party.  I could have a truckload of kegs, strippers, firetrucks and free booze, and there'd be like 3 people show up, and they'd leave after 2 or 3 hours.  It's a natural law, consistent as gravity.

She said, "WE didn't have a party...Brass had a party at OUR house!"

[rofl]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:10:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
LOL@everything Brass said!

I'd just like to say for the record, he's not gay.
It's OK to fuck another man, as long as it's out of anger.

[rofl][rofl2]

Love you guys!
View Quote

[lol]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:34:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Now you understand why I was a no-show [BD]
View Quote

You missed out.  This was a quick "20 thousand dollar carpet pic"  (No, the Pink Pistol is MarianLibrarian's, not mine).

[img]http://www.chameleonweaponry.com/carpet.jpg[/img]

Then, here is most of the group (about 3 left out, namely EOD, and tattoo, the latter of which somehow messes up every group photo [:P]).

No, I am not holding a .45 to QS's Head, it is angled in front of him, but the picture makes it look 'wrong'  (he is holding supressed HK USP .45, didn't get in pic).

[img]http://www.chameleonweaponry.com/group.jpg[/img]

It was a good time!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 5:38:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Damn, I see Mr Kotter in the back row.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top