Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2005 4:11:27 PM EDT
You know how the Italians forked over $6m for a worthless lying commie whore?  What if we find an Italian accomplice and fake a kidnapping, go to Iraq, wait a month, then split the ransom?
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 4:13:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Why fuck around? Fly to Iraq, go kidnap a liberal euro whore and ransom her back. For 6 mil a pop you would only have to grab one (or maybe two if you have a bunch of friends).
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 4:15:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd rather not put the fear of death into some poor European if I could help it.  I'd rather they be in on it.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 4:16:08 PM EDT
[#3]
If you did it once, I think it would be called a venture.

Doing it again, and again, and again would be considered a business, or maybe a livelyhood...

Once would probably be enough though.
Would you have to pay taxes on that?
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 4:16:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd rather run over one with a bulldozer.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 5:31:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'd rather not put the fear of death into some poor European if I could help it.  I'd rather they be in on it.

I'm a European!  

50/50 ?
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 5:39:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm thinking about bottling air I breathe out to sell on ebay.  Farts, too.  [Has anyone ever seen a fart auction on ebay?]
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 5:41:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'm thinking about bottling air I breathe out to sell on ebay.  Farts, too.  [Has anyone ever seen a fart auction on ebay?]

ooohohhoohoooo, [excited]
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 5:51:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm a European!  

50/50 ?

Does your government cough up ransoms?  Ideally, we want Italians or Filipinos.  Americans and Brits, obviously, don't pay off.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 5:52:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm a European!  

50/50 ?

Does your government cough up ransoms?  Ideally, we want Italians or Filipinos.  Americans and Brits, obviously, don't pay off.

Dammit - probably not.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 1:59:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Terrorists are getting rich off of MY idea!

Thursday March 17, 10:28 PM

Spanish hostage freed in Iraq: report

An Iraqi-born Spanish businessman kidnapped in Baghdad several weeks ago has been freed after a ransom was paid, Spain's leading daily reported.

El Pais reported that the kidnapped man, identified only by his initials, UAH, was freed on Tuesday, El Pais said, citing unidentified government sources.

au.news.yahoo.com/050317/2/tjzy.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top