Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2006 1:08:30 PM EDT
I have been filling in for the Commander and the Direct of Ops for meetings today so they can play a round of golf.  I went to 5 meetings and 5 of the female LTs 4 2Lts and one 1Lt gave me the I want you look.  One even asked me how my marriage is and patted my left hand. (I know sexual harassment but its not that bad right?) I am a Captain maybe that's one of the things I have power.

This is the problem I am in the best shape of my life since I played football in college for 2 years 97-99.  Why now?  I love my wife and its not like we do not "do it" (3-4 times a week she says I need time to recharge) but I was thinking in some of the meetings I wonder if my wife would do a threesome.  

If you look at my screen name that's what they called me when I was in College hounddog and I got in trouble from my friends for my love em and leave em attitude I had (yes I was a male slut).  A small part still enjoys that and a few months ago the wife ask me to go talk to a girl and see if I could get her phone number too see if I could (I don't know why she did that to me) and I got more than just the phone number to include email, AIM, Yahoo name, and all of that.  

It is crazy do other guys go through this.  I have just been married for 2 years 6 months and was engaged for 3 years.  

I didn't even have these thoughts when I was deployed and that was for 7 months this past year.

I guess I need to talk to the priest about this.

I wonder if I think the wife is one of these girls I wonder if that would take care of the problem.  Women are all the same below the chest that's why I married one with brains and beauty.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:13:12 PM EDT
[#1]
that kind of shit happens to me all the time. you get used to it after a while.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:14:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Run the fuck away as fast as you can.

Make your wife happy. She is your love.

In our profession the last thing that you need or want is outside temptation and interference.

ETA look up the divorce rate for firefighters.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:14:51 PM EDT
[#3]
You're a Captain and you're asking these questions?    You as much as anyone should know what you're rank entitles you to but you also know that you are held to a higher standard.  If you can't live up to the responsibility, resign your commission now.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:16:01 PM EDT
[#4]
stay tuned for the messy divorce thread folks!  

same bat time same bat channel!
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:20:53 PM EDT
[#5]
After I got married the ring was like a magnet to the hot chickies, talk about trying a man...
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:21:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I get that all the time too.

I am an average looking, 35 yo college professor.  I couldn't get laid (by a 7+) to save my life in college.  Now I get the look from hotties that are not even in my classes. I have aged well...

Typically (very predictable), they gush, smile, giggle, ask if you have kids, ask what your wife is like, do you like being married.  Then, somewhere along the line, the conversation will usually involve them mentioning that their boyfriend is a jerk...
They sometimes will grab my hand to look at my band and ask what my wifes ring is like.  That's when the line is crossed and I have to end the conversation  This kind of thing happens when I'm talking to students about things related to class!

But...

I love my wife and I would never consider crossing the line.  Ever.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:25:53 PM EDT
[#7]

I got the I want to sleep with you look 5 times today
You bragging, or complaining?
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:29:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Just remember... " Its good to be the King!"
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:32:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Dang I told my wife and she said well you better be home before 600 tonight because thats when I will cook dinner and I need something before hand.  

Waiting for a phone call from the boss saying I am cleared to go home.  

I love my wife because she hates to go more than 3 days without having sex.  (thats one of the reason why I love her so much she hates me sometimes because I didnt wait for marriage like she did)
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:33:11 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I got the I want to sleep with you look 5 times today
You bragging, or complaining?

Bragging I think.  I hope it is not complaining.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:33:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Tap that shit six ways to Sunday...
Kidding, kidding... Don't do it man. Your wife is your wife for a reason... Show her the respect.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:35:05 PM EDT
[#12]
I have never been given that "come hither" look from a sober woman.  It's been so long since a woman gave me that look I doubt that I would recognize it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:35:20 PM EDT
[#13]
I have just seen many of those I hate being married or no girls will talk to me threads lately.  

I think I am bragging.

Also got an excellent on my PT score yesterday that is good news.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:37:24 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
After I got married the ring was like a magnet to the hot chickies, talk about trying a man...

This brings up an interesting.  From now on that's my cover.  I'm going to wear a ring and "be married" anytime i go out.  Range report in the next few weeks.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:42:35 PM EDT
[#15]
You should share this story with your wife.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:43:55 PM EDT
[#16]
TRG has no tact.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:47:52 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
You should share this story with your wife.

I did.  

And also I am going home because the boss called I am cleared hot and I want to get laid.  

I think she might be a little jealous so to speak but she can get any man she wants too and she picked me.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:50:32 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
TRG has no tact.  

Where'd that come from ^^^ ?
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:53:09 PM EDT
[#19]
The most appropriate advice for this situation has been banned from ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:57:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quick, tell her you wear crocs on the weekend. That will put and end to that shit toot sweet.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:59:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Yeah sure go ahead and cheat.

Cheating is bad
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 2:00:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Is the ring.

Which is why, as a single man, I wear a fake wedding ring when hitting the bars.  It works like a charm
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 2:08:36 PM EDT
[#23]
typical male fantasy

I have the same thing happen to me every single day
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 2:13:18 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Yep,  I explained to my wife why I don't wear it,  I have it on my keychain instead.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 2:16:43 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I have been filling in for the Commander and the Direct of Ops for meetings today so they can play a round of golf.  I went to 5 meetings and 5 of the female LTs 4 2Lts and one 1Lt gave me the I want you look.  One even asked me how my marriage is and patted my left hand. (I know sexual harassment but its not that bad right?) I am a Captain maybe that's one of the things I have power.

This is the problem I am in the best shape of my life since I played football in college for 2 years 97-99.  Why now?  I love my wife and its not like we do not "do it" (3-4 times a week she says I need time to recharge) but I was thinking in some of the meetings I wonder if my wife would do a threesome.  

If you look at my screen name that's what they called me when I was in College hounddog and I got in trouble from my friends for my love em and leave em attitude I had (yes I was a male slut).  A small part still enjoys that and a few months ago the wife ask me to go talk to a girl and see if I could get her phone number too see if I could (I don't know why she did that to me) and I got more than just the phone number to include email, AIM, Yahoo name, and all of that.  

It is crazy do other guys go through this.  I have just been married for 2 years 6 months and was engaged for 3 years.  

I didn't even have these thoughts when I was deployed and that was for 7 months this past year.

I guess I need to talk to the priest about this.

I wonder if I think the wife is one of these girls I wonder if that would take care of the problem.  Women are all the same below the chest that's why I married one with brains and beauty.

You're a Captain?

Link Posted: 11/2/2006 2:20:13 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
The most appropriate advice for this situation has been banned from ARFCOM.

Since when did they ban "Get both" advice?
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 2:24:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Maybe I should pull out my old ring and wear it to bars, because heaven knows that shit like that NEVER happens to me.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 2:35:15 PM EDT
[#28]
A fucking CORPORAL knows what is right, SIR!

Pull your brain housing group out of your rectal cavity. IF YOU FAIL THIS TASK RESIGN YOUR COMMISSION!

One sharp word at the young 2LT, who you are charged with leading, SIR, would have nipped this shit in the bud.

You are flattered and don't want this shit to stop.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 2:57:19 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

+1

As for the threeway, don't do it - best way to ruin a relationship.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 2:58:19 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Some college kids around here buy fake ones.. just to get ladies.

Its a nature/competition thing between the females.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 3:12:15 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
TRG has no tact.  

at least he asked

he IS captain of the male rape team
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 3:21:57 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Is the ring.

Which is why, as a single man, I wear a fake wedding ring when hitting the bars.  It works like a charm

Link Posted: 11/2/2006 3:33:30 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Pull your brain housing group out of your rectal cavity. IF YOU FAIL THIS TASK RESIGN YOUR COMMISSION!

One sharp word at the young 2LT, who you are charged with leading, SIR, would have nipped this shit in the bud.

Actually, using the "big boy" voice and acting like the boss every once in a while drives the chickies nuts.  Most army chicks hate a nancy-boy.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 3:42:59 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, using the "big boy" voice and acting like the boss every once in a while drives the chickies nuts.  Most army chicks hate a nancy-boy.

I understand this full well. It matters not if they are all hot and bothered, OP was turned on and let them know it through his demeanor. This reflects poorly on his abilities as an Officer and Gentleman.

I was a Sergeant of Marines and the Sailor Chickies ate it up when you used the Command Prescence around them. I was and remain married and put a halt to it. I still got the goo goo eyes but the comments and actions ceased.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 4:52:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Yes I told the wife about this and yes I had the reflex of I pulled the hand back when she touched it I did not talk to the Lt because I have never met this one and was more in shock.  If it happens again I will talk about this.  My wife thought it was funny because she never got looked at when I was gone and she went to places with her friends.  

I have never and will never cheat because she is better than I should have.  I found it interesting to say the least and I was a little flattered.  Sorry about thinking wow I am acctually decent looking.  I have gone from 205 pounds to 175 in a year and did it the old fashion way.  I said I had thoughts and some of that was of a fantasy that men have.  

When everything boils down its your decision.  My decision was not to make a big deal out of it.  In my experience that can back fire on you quicker than you know.  I have bigger things on my mind like running a squadron.  I have been doing that for 2 months of and on and I have been commended on my effective leadership my ability to get things done.  

That last line my wife told me to put in there.  She says I do not hide things from her expect when I buy ammo.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 4:59:37 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is the ring.

www.hjo3.net/orly/gal1/orly_clinton.jpg

NO shit it works man.  Buy a 20 dollar "mans ring" and wear it on your wedding ring finger!  The womenz are far more receptive to being hit on/taled to with the ring on.  I can't explain it, other than all womenz are evil and want to ruin your happy home.  Jokes on them
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:05:16 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm not a bad looking fellow, but very ethnic-Southern European, so that translates out to "disgusting" for about half the female types and "ooOOO!" to about 1/3. The balance are indifferent.

I am 42, and have been married for five years, and I don't fucking look around too hard, AND POSITIVELY DON'T FLIRT. Once in a great while, I'll get The Look.

I was at this corporate event doing some training, and afterwards was eating a hamburger when a middle-aged chickie-snack who was probably about a 6.5 (I couldn't really tell, as I wasn't looking ) came on to me LIKE A RHINOCEROUS. It was so bad my friends and co-workers were cheering me on/staring in mute horror as I fended off her many advances, trapped by my obligation to finish my meal.

It was quite an ego-stroke, as I hadn't had a woman come on to me like that since Wifey.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:08:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Congrats man.

You still got it.

Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:18:39 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

All part of being married. Women love confident males. Married guys are usually pretty confident, unless married to Xanthippe or Stella Mudd. They also want what they aren't supposed to have; IOW, married males.

Stay the fuck away from these "fireships". You'll live longer and more happily.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top