Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2003 3:19:17 PM EDT
Last night I bonded out twins for disorderly conduct. Their buddy came in & paid me the $300 bail, & went to the jail with the bonds to retrieve them for me, so I could finish up their paper work. They show up, & it turns out they are two Banty roosters. 5' 3" & 120 lbs. Turns out the fight was because 1 wouldn't spot the other the $5 cover charge to get into a club. I asked what they were fighting about, that's how I know. I told them at least it would have been a pretty even match.[lol]
They also got the car towed, so the total of their fight , not counting what ever they give the court for the $320 tickets they each got was $400. So it will probably be $1,040 total for the fight over borrowing $5.
Life is hard, it's harder if your stupid. The Duke sure nailed it on the head.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 3:20:28 PM EDT
[#1]
LMAO, that's hilarious.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 3:44:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 7:02:19 AM EDT
[#3]
How many bar fights have y'all seen started over $0.50 on a pool table? (should we start a poll here?)

Back in college I was working weekends as a bouncer at a preppy bar called "Chicago's" in Stillwater. This big indian guy (obviously not a student) started a fight over quarters on a pool table. He beat the crap out of two fraternity boys before we subdued him and left him handcuffed on the front sidewalk waiting for the local police. Turned out he was on parole, in a bar, with a Raven .22 in his back pocket. He went back to prison over 50 cents.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 7:52:03 AM EDT
[#4]
This is the stuff I have been waiting for since you got this job. Human drama = stupid human tricks. Fighting twins LMAO ........

Keep it coming..
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 8:23:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Pale_pony - there's definitely an interesting mix at OSU.  Always an interesting 'prep @ watering hole and outsider at college bar' dichotomy.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 9:19:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 9:57:54 AM EDT
[#7]
We had tried to subdue this guy with verbal commands and then used a so-called "stun gun" on him. I don't know if the batteries were weak, but all it did was piss him off. (We hit him in the back with it first, then hit him on bare flesh at the base of the skull the second time) Finally, the thick-end of a cue stick across the back of the knees put him down so we could cuff him. We were a bunch of dumb friggin' amateurs then and didn't find the pistol until he started begging us to take it out of his pocket and get rid of it before the police got there. Looking back on it, we're lucky we didn't get shot.

I never was much of a drinker, but I always liked hanging out at Wild Willy's Saloon at the corner of Washington and 4th Street. There was a then no-name guitar player by the name of Garth Brooks who silk-screened t-shirts at Dupree's Sporting Goods across the street during the week. He played for beers and tips on Thursday nights.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 11:26:25 AM EDT
[#8]
I don't know wht the hell a banty rooster is but you said twins so I picture two hot chicks.  They don't have to be that hot, the appeal is in there being two of them.

I want pics dammit!
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 11:31:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Key word being [red][size=6][b]ROOSTER[/b][/size=6][/red]as in not hens! DHOE
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 11:40:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for keeping us posted on this important and relevant info!
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 12:05:28 PM EDT
[#11]
That reminds me of the twins [naughty] we used to arrest just about every weekend. They'd get drunk then fight over each other's boyfriend. None of that sissie slapping crap [slap] you see on T.V., we're talking fist city.  [pound]

So we'ed arrest them and bring them down to the jail. Then the girls would usually start ripping their clothes off [headbang] and yelling at us that we (the cops)just wanted to see their tits. [baby]

We'd be standing there stunned for a few [s]hours[/s] seconds befored we came to our senses and covered the girls and put them in a cell to sober up.

Ah, the good old days of being a cop.

I think I'm gonna cry.

ED
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 12:50:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That reminds me of the twins [naughty] we used to arrest just about every weekend. They'd get drunk then fight over each other's boyfriend. None of that sissie slapping crap [slap] you see on T.V., we're talking fist city.  [pound]

So we'ed arrest them and bring them down to the jail. Then the girls would usually start ripping their clothes off [headbang] and yelling at us that we (the cops)just wanted to see their tits. [baby]

We'd be standing there stunned for a few [s]hours[/s] seconds befored we came to our senses and covered the girls and put them in a cell to sober up.

Ah, the good old days of being a cop.

I think I'm gonna cry.

ED
View Quote

[flashlight in face]I'm sorry sir, but you are gonna have to provide pics of this.[/flashlight in face]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 1:42:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
[flashlight in face]I'm sorry sir, but you are gonna have to provide pics of this.[/flashlight in face]
View Quote

I can try and draw some from memory.  [sleep]

It has been 20 years.

ED
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top