Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2003 5:09:12 AM EDT
It was the 1st time I have bonded out a hooker, & man was she nasty!. Black, ugly,5' 4" 225lbs. It sure wasn't how they look in all the movies.
I guess it's just like every thing else in a movie, she was no "Pretty Woman" stand in that's for sure. Her little old gray hair momma, & a son about 10,or so came in to go her bail. Pretty pathetic. She asked if I had told her mom the charge she was in for, & I replied no,just the cost. She thanked me, & said it was the 1st time she done such a thing, & was glad her momma didn't know the truth.
So she walks outside, & her son ask why were you in jail? & she replies for prostitution, so I guess her momma, & son know now, & can be proud of her not lying.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:10:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I bet she is clean too[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:22:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Rule of thumb: the good-looking hookers are cops.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:34:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Now finish the story. You hit it and posted the bail yourself because it was that good.

Whats that I hear in the distance? Is it? Could it be? Yes! It's definitly wedding bells!

[;D]

You rikee numba one bangee bangee?
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:50:10 AM EDT
[#4]
You definitely killed it at least once, you dirty bastard!
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:32:09 AM EDT
[#5]
You were dealing with a hooker (aka..street walker). There is a difference between a hooker and a call girl. Most call girls look pretty good and take care of themselves, which is why they get the big $$$. For a $20 hooker, you get what you pay for. [BD] The call girls tend to get 'used up' after 2-3 years, and don't get the $$$ and turn into common street walkers. Take a look at Heidi Fleisch (sp?). Although not a great looker to start with, a few years ago she looked much better than she does now.

I use to run into both kinds years ago when I worked nights in a hotel. The call girls where much 'classier' and actually rather nice people. They kept to themselves and never bothered anyone and never had any problem with them. When not working, they were actually very nice to talk to. The hookers, on the other hand, would get beaten by their pimps, stoned or drunk half the time and generally a dip in the dumpster would be an improvement in their smell.

You probably won't run into too many call girls, at least until they start going down hill. They usually have a lawyer on retainer, or a friend with the cash, just in case they run into problems.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:37:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Was this bond a pre-payment for anything? Why were you being so nice?
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:12:44 AM EDT
[#7]
IBTL
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:31:56 AM EDT
[#8]
We had a hooker with a severe peritonitis from a ruptured appendix. We operated and got it out and cleaned her out.  The opening of the wound was infected so we left it open to heal.  I go to round on her and she is gone.  She went to work!  She had a gaping wound about 5 inches long on her belly.

We had another one check herself out 2hours after a c-section and leave the hospital. She was back needless to say, but she didnt remember which doctor did her c-section so the guy on call ended up having to take care of her.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:42:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
We had a hooker with a severe peritonitis from a ruptured appendix. We operated and got it out and cleaned her out.  The opening of the wound was infected so we left it open to heal.  I go to round on her and she is gone.  She went to work!  She had a gaping wound about 5 inches long on her belly.
View Quote

Don't be surprised if she comes back with a wound infection that grows out gonorrhea, as one of her johns may get a little confused.

BTT.  I watched a video once called FAT CHICKS where these 250-400 pound woman are screwed.  All I can say is sad. Very sad.  It's actually sadder that I watched it!
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:48:46 AM EDT
[#10]
such an honest girl telling her son what she did...what a WHORE
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 8:06:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
such an honest girl telling her son what she did...what a WHORE
View Quote

Not like she was a lawyer or politician.......
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 8:23:18 AM EDT
[#12]
I had one smile and wave to me yesterday.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 10:51:25 AM EDT
[#13]
If you want a decent hooker check out the redlight district in Amsterdam.  They are amazing!!
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 12:44:59 PM EDT
[#14]
According to the police arrest reports here- most of te stret hos - at least the 'real' women- are in their 40's and 50's   Ewwwww.
A 50 years old street hooker.Nasty.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top